Old Member's Check-In Thread.

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
I was one of the biggest Neo Geo collectors, sold the neo-geo.com domain name to Shawn--along with $20,000 in Neo stock. I bother because I'm one of the first members of this forum, and feel like looking in and posting once in a blue moon.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I was one of the biggest Neo Geo collectors, sold the neo-geo.com domain name to Shawn--along with $20,000 in Neo stock. I bother because I'm one of the first members of this forum, and feel like looking in and posting once in a blue moon.

How are those stocks doing for ya'?

xROTx

neogeostore

Overtop Pathfinder
I meant stock as in Neo geo carts, systems, Neo Pocket stuff, etc. I didn't mean actual stock in the company. I purchased a ton of what was left of the company in LA when it closed. I sold it, made a nice profit, and sold what I had left to Shawn in 2000-2001. I just found more stuff, too.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I meant stock as in Neo geo carts, systems, Neo Pocket stuff, etc. I didn't mean actual stock in the company. I purchased a ton of what was left of the company in LA when it closed. I sold it, made a nice profit, and sold what I had left to Shawn in 2000-2001. I just found more stuff, too.

Nice... I was just wondering if you had real shares...

The Chinese SnK IP people seem to be busy trying to resurrect and make money...

Meh... we'll see... I'm only here for the lulz:D

xROTx

PS. Fun here... aint it?:)

Ami Tajiri

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Long time no see, folks. You may all remember me as fenikso's younger sister--I joined to play the online arcade games back in 2006.

Life updates:

- I teach at a university.

- I'm married to a fellow gamer. He plays a lot of Path of Exile (PC) and makes build guides for it. He used to play with a minor pro team in Battlefield (PC). We visited his family in New Zealand last year.

- These days I'm mostly playing Team Fortress 2 (PC) and Culdcept Revolt (3DS). I still get the itch to play Minecraft a couple times a year.

Spoiler:
24yRPOQ.png

- Trying not to die from all the stress I'm under. Serious family illness going on.

- My art has improved??

svlyPTo.png

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Can't tell if forum joke or serious inquiry, so I'll say: no. I met my husband in college and he doesn't play the Neo, unfortunately.

My bad, was serious. Don't know why I thought you were, no more weed for me today :D

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I came back from purgatory.

I'm sure you're all enthused.