Old Member's Check-In Thread.

leepantalone

Pm'ing Rot. Always a Risk.,
Just started visiting back regularly... looks like many of the old guard are still here. Isn't as active as it used to be though..... still a great community. Feels like I never left.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Just started visiting back regularly... looks like many of the old guard are still here. Isn't as active as it used to be though..... still a great community. Feels like I never left.

Gimme your lunch money!

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Kind of sort of here still. Just lurking and concentrating on school/work.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm still kind of amazed that its been 13 years since I registered here.

Been a bit more active lately after rekindling my interest in the Neo since I got my first MVS cabinet last year. Its nice to see that the place hasn't changed that much over the years, warts and all. This is pretty much the last message board that I frequent anymore.

Last edited:

-Hibikster-

Bead Banger
Cosign. I think it's even more impressive at how busy this place still is compared to other forums. Kudos to that.

Oh and howdy everyone! It's been a while.

orochidan

King's Dry Cleaner
Haven't been on here in 10+ years. Time flies. O well if someone could delete this account please.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Haven't been on here in 10+ years. Time flies. O well if someone could delete this account please.

No... I also find requests like this awesome dumb...

There is a logout button...

xROTx

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I'm still kind of amazed that its been 13 years since I registered here.

Been a bit more active lately after rekindling my interest in the Neo since I got my first MVS cabinet last year. Its nice to see that the place hasn't changed that much over the years, warts and all. This is pretty much the last message board that I frequent anymore.

Nice to see that you're still alive and kickin'. How've you been?

Fygee

20 Year Member
Been doing pretty well! Keeping busy at work, had a girlfriend for about 6 months, own a house, got two Neo cabs now. Good times. How've you been?

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Been doing pretty well! Keeping busy at work, had a girlfriend for about 6 months, own a house, got two Neo cabs now. Good times. How've you been?

A bit rough lately due to my cat passing away. Other than that, almost done with school and gonna be focusing on getting my business together.

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
In before the new year.

This place has overtaken the actual Neo (insert whichever platform you prefer) in sheer awesomeness.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
What's up fella's. Haven't been on in about a year or two. Adjusting to a divorce after 16yrs and being a single father of three.

Looking forward to digging back in with you guys.

Fygee

20 Year Member
A bit rough lately due to my cat passing away. Other than that, almost done with school and gonna be focusing on getting my business together.

Noice. Hit me up on the Facebooks eh?

Weevus

15 year old,
15 Year Member
Does Wes post much anymore? Him and Magnaflux were the only other two Oklahoma members I can remember.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Is Carlson (16-bit) still around? I remember I met him at a Dunn bros. like 12 years ago to buy Real Bout Special AES.

Does he still have tables at cons and stuff?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
yep, he is still vendoring stuff. he just did MAGfest like a month ago. I have not gotten to visit one of his booths in about 4 years now, so no idea if he still sets up with a bazillion games at a time or not.