Gradius

twalden

Leona's Therapist
20 Year Member
The Parodius games game be extremely frustrating sometimes. I can't count the number of times I've hit the OH! option and lost all of my power ups because of the roulette cycling of the power ups :mad:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I would have loved to post in this thread had I bought a JPN PS2, but I guess things like wheel bearings and mufflers hold a priority on my spending.

It's a drag because I just got Gradius Gaiden, and it plays like shit on Bleemcast (like 90% of PS1 games do). From the limited time playability, I'd have to say the game played badass, I'll make sure to comeback to post here when I get situated.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
My brother says that Abadox owns Gradius for free.

kyosuke75

Mr. Big's Thug
Subcons,

Yeah Gradius V is awesome. I also liked Gradius II because it upped the ante by adding better graphics and much more artistically designed levels. Gradius gaiden is also another one of my favs and the fact you can play two players is awesome.

I thought the worst one was Gradius 4...

The Salamander deluxe pack is coo... i have the saturn one...but psx one is pretty much same... but way more rare and expensive. I recently got the pcb of salamander 2 and it rocks.

subcons

I take no official position on the issue.,
kyosuke75 said:
The Salamander deluxe pack is coo... i have the saturn one...but psx one is pretty much same... but way more rare and expensive. I recently got the pcb of salamander 2 and it rocks.

So you've played both the PSX and Saturn version and there's really no difference? I'll definitely pick up the Saturn version much sooner if that's the case. I can wait and keep an eye out for a better PSX version however. I just want the best port of the PCB.