ESPrade question.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Couple O' things...I think I'm getting better at this game, but there are a couple things I'm curious about, hopefully someone here can help.

1. Is there anything I'm missing in terms of the "scoring" system? It seems you collect powerups until you are maxed...then the medal "things" until you hit 200, at which point enemies give you super-shot energy, at which point the medal counter resets. I see multipliers sometimes when shooting enemies....is there any extra points given for chaining together enemy types?

2. The boss on the 2nd or 3rd level. [the one on the rooftop] WHAT determines whether he has 4 or 5 lifebars and the second character showing up towards the end. He's obviously a bit more of a pain with the 5th lifebar and second boss character. But I can't figure out whats making him sometimes have 4 [and no second character], sometimes have 5. I take it the 2nd level is random, and it seems if I fight him as my level 3, he has the 5 bars...if I fight him as my level 2 he has 4. How can I make sure that the level with that boss is my level 2?