If you could own only one SF2 game which one would it be

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
SFII turbo. By far. CLassic game IMO. But for more of a cartoony feel Alpha2...

a_bomb

AlphaONE

King's Dry Cleaner
Probly Street Fighter Alpha 1
I remeber when it 1st came out on PSX
I bought it and was instantly hooked
(nostolgia) ;)

then 3rd Strike a very close 2nd

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
AlphaONE said:
Probly Street Fighter Alpha 1
I remeber when it 1st came out on PSX
I bought it and was instantly hooked
(nostolgia) ;)

then 3rd Strike a very close 2nd

Neither of which are a "SF2" game, just so you know. lol

My favorite Final Fantasy has got to be Zelda. Second favorite is... hmmm.... Earthbound. Chocobo? What the hell's a chocobo?

Neo a_bomb

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Spike Spiegel said:

My favorite Final Fantasy has got to be Zelda. Second favorite is... hmmm.... Earthbound. Chocobo? What the hell's a chocobo?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow isnt it that bird thing the characters ride on in final fantasy? hahahah

a_bomb:kekeke:

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:

lol

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
AlphaONE said:
my bad

The original World Warrior is my favorite.

I was just messing with you, of course. ;) My favorite SF (not just 2) is probably Third Strike. MAYBE Alpha 2.... but Super Turbo is just too damn sweet.

World Warrior? I'm surprised by that answer. How come? Guile is the pimp shit in that game, that's for sure. I hate the CPS2 announcer, so that makes the first three SF2s cooler as well.

JONESGFX

Crazed MVS Addict
IF I could only own one ( thank god thats not the case) it would be Street Fighter 2 Turbo "hyper fighting" hands down. This game ate my life at the arcade till I became a god.. then came back for seconds. The characters are so much more powerful in this game, and a newbie going against a pro would last just 6 or 7 seconds. Every character was a absolute powerhouse. May God bless capcom for this game :)

GENOCIDE CUTTER '94

Ukyo's Doctor
Fuck it, I've changed my mind and followed my my heart, World Warrior "owns like a mother fucker", I may not be able to play as bosses, but it's the most fun, and for me the most difficult. The fact that E. Honda is a pimped out sith in the game is one of the many reasons why it rules, C.E. will just have to come second.

AlphaONE

King's Dry Cleaner
Spike Spiegel said:
I was just messing with you, of course. ;) My favorite SF (not just 2) is probably Third Strike. MAYBE Alpha 2.... but Super Turbo is just too damn sweet.

World Warrior? I'm surprised by that answer. How come? Guile is the pimp shit in that game, that's for sure. I hate the CPS2 announcer, so that makes the first three SF2s cooler as well.

Nostolgia
and that game feels so complete to me.
Bosses were not that important to me anyways.

That and Guile kicks ass Hardcore
he seriously was a force to be reckoned with in that game.
Plus there was no difference btween Ryu and Ken:)

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Well since I really don't like to even play Street Fighter 2 anymore it's just not as fun as it used to be. I would have to say the original Street Fighter 2 arcade. Back in they day I played that game soooo much. My friends and I would skip lunch while in school and head over to Pizza Hutt just to play it.

ni-ten

War Room Troll
Best sf in general?

hm...third strike(hope you got yours fixed spike),as i am playing this the most.
Super Street Fighter 2 at close second and street fighter zero 2 at third :)

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
ni-ten said:
Best sf in general?

hm...third strike(hope you got yours fixed spike),as i am playing this the most.
Super Street Fighter 2 at close second and street fighter zero 2 at third :)

Nope, that one's gone. Couldn't figure it out, bought a new one which will be here SOON.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I keep it old school.

Definately World Warriors for me.:)

sneek

Rugal's Thug
Neo Bomber Man said:
I would go for Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha if there were an English arcade version of it. :annoyed:
I agree... and there is an english version just not a US version. Asian grey board FTW.

cafu1982

Krauser's Henchman
the one where ryu/ken could do fireballs in the air and blanka could electrocute in the air too.

or just world warrior - snes or arcade.