If you could own only one SF2 game which one would it be

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I own a Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting cab, it is by far my most favorite Street Fighter. It was all downhill after that.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
galfordo said:
Luckily for too_short, most of the people here aren't as big of a dick as he is - otherwise they'd tell him to try reading the fucking thread title or some shit like that.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Champion Edition gets my vote.

Even if Bison is a bitch ( human ) , it still can be beaten.

neo>all

Super nO0b
G-Product said:
that game is the spawn of satan

capcom should deny any involvement and if that doesn't work claim it was a parody on street fighter.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Tom Wopat said:
Me too. I have no use for a super meter, as I suck.

Only problem I have with the super meter is that it takes to long to fill up. Unlike later SF games were you can easily full of the meter 2-3 times a round.

neo>all

Super nO0b
neo_X7 said:
Only problem I have with the super meter is that it takes to long to fill up. Unlike later SF games were you can easily full of the meter 2-3 times a round.

It was probably designed that way so players wouldn't abuse it seeing as how the supers in ssf2t take off alot more damage than in later sf games.

genjuro1

Ninja Combat Warrior
G-Product said:
If you could own only one SF2 game which one would it be. And since the home versions weren't arcade perfect u can have the arcade machine.

Dreamcast SSF2X was arcade-perfect.

It comes down to either SF2 Turbo, or SSF2X.

SSF2X wins, but SF2 Turbo is a close second.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
cam347 said:
98 of course

fuckin' retard, like I said before "crack kills" and how can 98 be your favorite it doesn't have "Geese" u lil' groupie lol :mr_t: :kekeke:

verbel

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
SSF2X : Grand Master Challenge
I have the CPS2 version I like it alot

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
genjuro1 said:

It comes down to either SF2 Turbo, or SSF2X.

SSF2X wins, but SF2 Turbo is a close second.

SSF2X for the Dreamcast is arcade-perfect with
bigger characters than the Street Fighter
Anniversary Collection?. I wish that my Dreamcast
console could play import games without swapping
disc's. :drool: :D

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Would have said Third strike, But considering the amount of characters and overall quality, i would say SF ZERO 3

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member

If I'm not mistaken, SSF2X is a CPS2 game right? So on the Dreamcast, like every other CPS2 port for the system, it'd have the resolution be stretched out (or whatever the technical term is for CPS2 games looking like shit on it).

Wouldn't look any worse than emulated though I reckon. And it probably is the best home conversion...

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
crujones4life said:
I own a Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting cab, it is by far my most favorite Street Fighter. It was all downhill after that.

Mmmm, you have good taste. I also love SFA3, but hot damn, Hyper-Fighting owns me.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
galfordo said:
Luckily for too_short, most of the people here aren't as big of a dick as he is - otherwise they'd tell him to try reading the fucking thread title or some shit like that.

What I find funny is that he is not bitching about this thread being non-SNK related in a supposed SNK forum...

----------------------------------------

Anyway, I go with the original SF2 WW, the game that started it all. A true classic.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
What I find funny is that he is not bitching about this thread being non-SNK related in a supposed SNK forum...

----------------------------------------

Anyway, I go with the original SF2 WW, the game that started it all. A true classic.

Too_Short has a special place in his heart for the SF series. Let's not force him to do his job when he takes a little breather here and there. ;)