Someone who can speak/read German, Please Help me translate!!

rhiohki

Dodgeball Yakuza
Hey everyone. I need a German experts help.

I am looking at an auction, and apparently the seller only knows german. I asked a question using babelfish and I got a response back that I tried translating back to english and it still doesn't make sense. If anone can give me a translation I would greatly appreciate it.

"hallöchen
ich werd morgen abend bescheid geben ich informier mich was versand kosten würde das einzige problem wird wohl die überweisung sein habe ka was das nach deutschland kostet... "

Please, if anyone can help translate the above german into comprehensible English, I would be greatful.

Thanks

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
What I can make of it is that he`s going to check the shipping costs and will let you know tomorrow evening. The only problem would be the money transfer to germany.

It`s not really a perfect german sentence but who cares :)

does this help you a bit?

rhiohki said:
Hey everyone. I need a German experts help.

I am looking at an auction, and apparently the seller only knows german. I asked a question using babelfish and I got a response back that I tried translating back to english and it still doesn't make sense. If anone can give me a translation I would greatly appreciate it.

"hallöchen
ich werd morgen abend bescheid geben ich informier mich was versand kosten würde das einzige problem wird wohl die überweisung sein habe ka was das nach deutschland kostet... "

Please, if anyone can help translate the above german into comprehensible English, I would be greatful.

Thanks

drone9

Marked Wolf
well, Fredscape's post says it all, but here is a literal translation anyway:

"hello,
I'll get back to you tomorrow evening. I just have to check how much shipping would be. the bank transfer might prove to be a problem. no idea how much they are going to charge for an international bank transfer to Germany..."