Thread: Someone who can speak/read German, Please Help me translate!!

Fio's Quartermaster

Someone who can speak/read German, Please Help me translate!!

Hey everyone. I need a German experts help.

I am looking at an auction, and apparently the seller only knows german. I asked a question using babelfish and I got a response back that I tried translating back to english and it still doesn't make sense. If anone can give me a translation I would greatly appreciate it.

"hallöchen
    ich werd morgen abend bescheid geben ich informier mich was versand kosten würde das einzige problem wird wohl die überweisung sein habe ka was das nach deutschland kostet... "

Please, if anyone can help translate the above german into comprehensible English, I would be greatful.

Thanks

Haomaru's Blade Shiner

What I can make of it is that he`s going to check the shipping costs and will let you know tomorrow evening. The only problem would be the money transfer to germany.

It`s not really a perfect german sentence but who cares

does this help you a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by rhiohki
    Hey everyone. I need a German experts help.

I am looking at an auction, and apparently the seller only knows german. I asked a question using babelfish and I got a response back that I tried translating back to english and it still doesn't make sense. If anone can give me a translation I would greatly appreciate it.

"hallöchen
    ich werd morgen abend bescheid geben ich informier mich was versand kosten würde das einzige problem wird wohl die überweisung sein habe ka was das nach deutschland kostet... "

Please, if anyone can help translate the above german into comprehensible English, I would be greatful.

Thanks
    [lithy] "f#ck the environment, they'll fix it in the future"
    [GohanX] "Your collectibles are just other people's junk"
    [everybody] "They are SNK. They are gold"

My ebay feedback
    My MVS collection

Mr. Big's Thug

well, Fredscape's post says it all, but here is a literal translation anyway:

"hello,
    I'll get back to you tomorrow evening. I just have to check how much shipping would be. the bank transfer might prove to be a problem. no idea how much they are going to charge for an international bank transfer to Germany..."
    JPN NGH # 085644 (pure rgb, stereo, led - modded by MKL)

trustworthy seller: S1, SHO, DanJi, johnno15, Tarma, ralfgamer, naitram, lill-c, ckchan, Bad Boy, Himuragames, richfoadbambam

Thread Information