Nanostray, anyone?

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
re: the upcoming DS title "Nanostray".
Anybody looking forward to this shooter?
I think it may have some definite potential...I for one will be probably be picking it up.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Yes, I am also interested. This may be the game that finally convinces me to pick up another DS. If this and Castlevania can start a trend, the DS will be a must-own and the software complaints will get quieter.

Release date? :conf:

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
I am.

I also predict an Iridion II style limited release (maybe even for a budget price), which I'm more than fine with.

dark penguin

jro said:
Yes, I am also interested. This may be the game that finally convinces me to pick up another DS. If this and Castlevania can start a trend, the DS will be a must-own and the software complaints will get quieter.

Release date? :conf:

Sometime in Q1 '05. I'm looking forward to Castlevania too, but apparently this game will be out a lot sooner.

dark penguin

Blaine said:
I am.

I also predict an Iridion II style limited release (maybe even for a budget price), which I'm more than fine with.

Budget price would sell me on this for sure. I'll probably give it a go either way, though...I love handheld shooters. :glee:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
I just watched the trailer for it on their website and I gotta say, it ALMOST makes me wanna pick up a DS.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
oh.. coincidence , I was looking on their webby right now :)

looks nice.

dark penguin

kernow said:
oh.. coincidence , I was looking on their webby right now :)

looks nice.

Yea...their website is nicely put together. It looks pretty good, but it was lacking any real content the last time I checked it(a few days ago).

Blaine

Hinako's Cook
Certainly looks mustard.

I'm buying it, now if they can manage to throw in single card multiplay then it's just gonna be awesome.

dark penguin

Blaine said:
Certainly looks mustard.

I'm buying it, now if they can manage to throw in single card multiplay then it's just gonna be awesome.

Single-card multi-play would definitely be icing on the cake. I'm gonna get it either way, but that would make the deal even sweeter.

Akira1422

Zero's Secretary
It actually looks like a full 3D game too, its about f'ing time they use the 3d capabilities of the ds, I'm tired of games that look like they should be on the GBA