Wow, new forum.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Yeah, I was wondering where the All About Shooters thread was in the Unrelated Forum, but then I found a new All About Shooters forum. :p

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
0670892823.jpg

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Best new forum idea. Thanks to whoever did it.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Lets Gekiga In said:
Yeah, I was wondering where the All About Shooters thread was in the Unrelated Forum, but then I found a new All About Shooters forum. :p

Me too, this is pretty cool though. Now we can start up threads for certain games and get some high score challanges going :D

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Fucking sweet.

Although it kind of detracts from this place being about the neo...unless its about neo shooters.

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Spike said:
Fucking sweet.

Although it kind of detracts from this place being about the neo...unless its about neo shooters.

Fans of Neo and fans of shooters kind of go hand in hand so I dig it.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Woah, a shmup forum.

I rubbed my eyes again and again but couldn't find the shmups thread, and then...

Well, props to whoever did it.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Thanks, to whoever did this.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
I'd rather have had Unrelated splitted into 2 forums, one just for videogames and the other for everything else, but this forum is a cool idea nonetheless. It's much better to be able to have threads about different games and topics shooter-related than a single sticky thread. I'll keep an eye to this board.

EvilMike

Guerilla Warrior
20 Year Member
Amano Jacu said:
I'd rather have had Unrelated splitted into 2 forums, one just for videogames and the other for everything else, but this forum is a cool idea nonetheless. It's much better to be able to have threads about different games and topics shooter-related than a single sticky thread. I'll keep an eye to this board.

I can remember bring that idea up to Mouse Master two years ago. I was told it was a Neo forum and there was no reason too. Now we have non-neo stuff everywhere.