Full Frontal Inserts Preview Page

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
Will these ever be available..??? The preview page made me buy a 1 Slot MVS set up, a Supergun and some carts plus 10 shock boxes off Big Bear and an A3 Printer too.... PLEASE release them buddy !!! :D

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
wheresthebeef.jpg

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
*gives up*
Quiters never win! :kekeke:

I was trying to make an SSVS insert with what was available on the site and this is something I came up with. I truly wish I had more art available for this game. I'll put it out and see what you all think though. I have a feeling SSVS is going to be made more widely available very soon.

ssvs-copy.jpg

ssvs2-copy.jpg

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
dammit! you are kicking so much ass, man! I am just over here sitting on mine :rolleyes:

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
I like the second SSVS, but the back seems too busy... Nice work, but I still like your SSV inserts better (which I think are some of your best BTW)

Cheers,
Ben

Edit: They both were a little washed out on my Mac monitor at work. Now they both look pretty F'ing sweet! :buttrock: I might change the color of the text boxes on the back, but that's about it. How did you come up with the layout? It's pretty unusual...

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Hey Neo, I got some artwork you could use to make 2 inserts, but I don't have a scanner, what can I do?

I just got the 2 Flyers for FlipShot, and Neo Bomberman......

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Hey Neo, I got some artwork you could use to make 2 inserts, but I don't have a scanner, what can I do?

I just got the 2 Flyers for FlipShot, and Neo Bomberman......

Arent there quite a bit of NeoBombermam inserts out there?

As far as flip-shot goes, what do the flyers look like?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Arent there quite a bit of NeoBombermam inserts out there?

As far as flip-shot goes, what do the flyers look like?

Neo Bomberman inserts that are the right size? No.

The Flipshot flyers are the same as the misshaped crap Insert at Nick's website...

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Big Bear hooked me up with the Japanese insert scan and I made this one based off of it. I re-made the back design and did some cosmetic surgery to the front art (to get rid of the Jap logo).

ssvsjpFF.jpg

Last edited:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I'm in love with the back, The motion blur on the front kinda' bugs me though. Otherwise, it kicks much ass. Awesome work, as usual. Dammit, I gotta' get SSVS!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
The motion blur on the front kinda' bugs me though.

Yeah it was my way for compensating for some space left from the spine to the artwork. I guess im gonna chop off homies feet and just get everything nice and tight.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
*sends Clique Mob over to NeoCvera*

They will dead you over and over again!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
*sends Clique Mob over to NeoCvera*

They will dead you over and over again!

:shame: threats only encourage the behavior.

ssvZjpstyleff.jpg

chopped off the feet, everything is still in proporation to the original art (nothing stretched or deformed), just resized to fill the front.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I hadnt seen this artwork before for Kizuna so I wondered what it might look like on a SB insert.

kizuna2-copy.jpg

The back artwork is pretty bad quality (comes from an insert scan) but I cant really find anything better. Its made to look as much like the original as possible and the lack of quality character artwork for this game hurts.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Yeah , I believe that's in the 1990-2000 SNK Fighting History Book. Is that low res???
I like it.
BTW, I read your FB and I will get back with you shortly..
-BB

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:

ssvZjpstyleff.jpg

chopped off the feet, everything is still in proporation to the original art (nothing stretched or deformed), just resized to fill the front.

perfectamundo - very nice work man. Can't wait until these are available for download!

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
dood! both the SSVS and Kizuna covers are kicking my ass! AWESOME WORK! Take your time, I still haven't bought a badass printer yet. :D

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:

I will chop off your feet, until it is deader than ever, the governor knows about your inserts, he will be coming to dead you! soon