Full Frontal Inserts Preview Page

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
yeah well sometimes if i cant find a title.. I print out a new label and clean the cart like a mad man... comes out looking really good.

SOme of his carts are really dirty but with alot of scrubbing.. the dirt comes off.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I updated the site with the Metal Slug 3 and SVC inserts also a cleaner kof96.

Soon my friends.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
no mine is prettier than those
mycapttom.jpg

Mine is Jap. :(

Soon is not soon enough!!!

Lime2K

Host for Orochi
I love the back cover, it's awesome.
The front cover is just kinda, meh... i dunno
There's no one thing your eyes jump to when you see the cover, no real focus.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
i think if the art on the front cover was bigger, maybe cropped in closer???

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Front cover is the original real-deal though so asside from enlarging it, thats pretty much it. As rare a game the US AES version is, it may be desireable to have a clone of it for the collection rather than a Full Frontal edition such as this.

Im getting this game this week so I thought I might play around with an insert. Also getting Aerofighters 2 so I may be doing some tinkering around with that title as well.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
But Flipshit and Master of Syougi and Quest of Tongumater please too...pla play play!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
But Flipshit and Master of Syougi and Quest of Tongumater please too...pla play play!

ooh havent played Flipshit :kekeke:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Both the Kizuna and the AF2 full frontal inserts look terrific, NeoC. I'm seriously thinking about ditching all my old inserts and going with all full frontals - they're just too sechsay.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
ooh havent played Flipshit :kekeke:

Oh crap. Shouldn't post when I'm playing Battlefront. :kekeke:

Have you even got any art for that game? To start an Insert with? All I've got is the horribly sized one at Nick's....

And why don't you have a KOF 94 Insert dammit?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Have you even got any art for that game? To start an Insert with? All I've got is the horribly sized one at Nick's....

And why don't you have a KOF 94 Insert dammit?

I don't have anything for Flipshot but I honestly haven't looked around either. Im pretty sure there isn't much/anything out there for me to use.

As far as KOF94, I really dont know why I havent done one. I don't really know what to do with the front or what to use for the front. I have the original stuff for it (the dueling team artwork) but I really dont like it for a full-frontal insert. I dunno, ill take a look at my options.

Also, I finally came across a high-res image of the KOF10th Anniversary Logo, Not sure if I should put it somewhere on the new KOF inserts I make. Or perhaps I should look into making that Boxset ive been putting on hold for such a long time.

*updated* sites been updated with the Kizuna, Aerofighters 2 and Samurai Shodown 4 inserts for preview.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Also, I finally came across a high-res image of the KOF10th Anniversary Logo, Not sure if I should put it somewhere on the new KOF inserts I make.

NO!!

NeoCverA said:
Or perhaps I should look into making that Boxset ive been putting on hold for such a long time.

YES!!

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Still only coming soon??? When's soon already!!! :mad:

Just kidding dude. ;)

Anyways, I was WONDERING.......what if you would just design SPINE INSERTS for the KOF Boxset??? That way if I print out the OOHLALA INSERTS you already made, all I need are SPine Labels of the Boxset and slip them over the ULITIMATE Inserts you will SOOOOONNNNN Unleash on this community.....just a thought! :buttrock:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Fatal Fury 2 - FF

Fatal Fury 2 based off of the Japanese Insert

ff2FF.jpg

Last edited:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
King Of Fighters 2003 Full Frontal was available on St. Patrick's Day. Did you get it?

Sorry if you missed it.

neo>all

Super nO0b
NeoCverA said:
? the NGCD versio was Kyo alone without the flames. I thought it might be cool to mix/blend the flame used in the AES version and incorporate it somehow into the NGCD artwork you suggested.

kof95ff.jpg

:drool_2:

Robert

20 Year Member
Thanks for the job done, the Aero fighter 2 is really hot.

Good mention for MS3 and 96 too.