StarFox: Assualt

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I played throught the first mission at EB...

I liked it...

If I owned a GameCube I'd pick the title up.

Seijuro Hiko

Camel Slug
I like it too. Got some great graphics and the gameplay is pretty cool too.

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
The graphcis were pretty good, but the gameplay doesn't even compare to tarfix 64. You don't haveyour nice one button press three shot goodness, you now must press the button each time you want one shot to come out. It was just poorly made. If you want a good Starfox game, go back and play Starfox 64.

Jedite

Bunker Buster
I played the first two missions at Ebgames.com about a week. It's a pretty fun game, if you like the previous Starfox games, pick it up. You won't be disappointed.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Lagduf said:
:spock:

Nice catch there freelancer.

grumble.

Yes, he just grammer pwned me. Ouch.
icon32.gif

I'll make sure not to miss the 'D' in dipshit when I say "Thanks dipshit"

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Wow, it cleaned up at Gamespot with a 7.3 rating. :kekeke:

Star Fox: Assault has its heart in the right place and provides some entertaining moments, but it doesn't quite measure up to the pedigree of its namesake.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
chimpmeister said:
I hate Nintendo

blah blah blah blah blah

When will we be able to put mods on our ignore list?

But seriously, its too bad this game is more or less a POS. I'm really dissapointed with the Starfox Franchise. First Adventures, and now this crap.

:(

Lets hope the new Zelda is as good as Windwaker (hopefully better).

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Jedah Doma said:
Yes, he just grammer pwned me. Ouch.
icon32.gif

I'll make sure not to miss the 'D' in dipshit when I say "Thanks dipshit"

Shut Up.

Freelancer>Jedah Doma

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
It's not as good as SF 64, but it's still a good game. I am liking it far more than I thought I would from reading the reviews, mainly since I find the on-foot missions to actually be pretty entertaining. The flight parts are painfully short, though, just like the reviews say.

I got it for $40 at Circuit City, and I would say it was worth the purchase. Earning all the medals will make for some serious replay.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
i just rented this game the other day actually. its something completely different than what i thought it was and no sir i dont like it.

starfox was pretty cool for what it was.

starfox 64 was an awesome game.

assaukt is simply an unimpressive game. i got it to try out the deathmatch aspect of it thinking it would be star wars battlefront-esque and i havent seen blurryer graphics since the n64 days. :kekeke:

so far though only a few missions into sp i would give this game a 6/10. might actually go lower once i play it more. then again, might go up. :emb: