Two years later: let's remember SNK4Ever

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I just wanted to remind everyone here that, two years ago, we lost a member: SNK4Ever. Steve was a great person, and I only got to know him a little bit. Did a few deals with him, and even played some KOF with him. He was a great guy, and I want to make sure we all remember his far too early passing.

Where ever you are, Steve, we remember you! You were so anal retentive with your games, owning two copies of MOTW (one to hold onto, and one to play). I remember the little things... you were impressed by Kim's animation redraw in 2k2, and for once it made me happy. You were a good person and a good fan of the same things I love. Let's not forget him.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
That was a bad day.
Called his house to talk about his MVS cab and his mother gave me the
news.
Rest in piece good buddy.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
You're missed Steve.

I believe you're now in eternal peace.

You shall be always remebered.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
cafu1982 said:
What happened to him?

We lost a super cool guy that used to post here often, and do a lot of business with many here, and a dear friend... to a car accident almost two years ago to the day. I won't go into it any more details except it was way too soon for him to leave.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
I kind of arrived here just as he left. I never got to know him but I took the time to read what everyone said about him and he seemed like a really great guy. He's the type of guy you wish you could have known.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Rest in peace Steve, keep plugging away at those cabs set at freeplay in the great beyond man.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
I won't play MOTW to remember, but KOF2k2 (last game I played with him). Every time I play this game I remember his Kim...

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Rest In Peace dude.

It's always sad to lose one of the true Neo lovers.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Sorry that your friend passed away so soon dude. :crying:
I wish that I could've known him in person or on
the forums. Even if I never knew him maybe I'll
play some KoF 2k2 on my Consolized 2-slot MVS
unit tomorrow afternoon as Kim in honor to
your good friend Steve. ;) Just remember that
he is always watching over you & everyone on
the forums. Take care buddy. :cool: ;)

Boog.

black_wizardd

Nom-nom-nom 1975, ,
Terrible stuff, RIP man.

I never knew the guy, but I remember reading about it here the day after it happened, can't believe that was 2 years ago!

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
It's still hard to believe we lost two members. RIP Steve.

Two and a half years ago, I held a little contest within one of the threads (can't remember what the topic was) to identify who first said the quote "Your opinion is wrong!". SNK4Ever got it right and won a dollar from me. When I heard about his tragic car accident six months later, I mentioned in his farewell thread that "I hope he spends his dollar on something nice in Heaven." Here's to you, SNK4Ever, now and forever.

Kazuya_UK

NeoGeoForLife.com,
20 Year Member
I didn't really know him other than a few exchanges in various forum threads, but he did seem a great guy and I know how much people have missed him. That was truly a horrible day when we found out about his accident.

Love and peace man, wherever you are now! :crying:

Kaz

Alex0916

Bling kills, but...,
I didn't really know him but I wish I did because he seemed like a cool guy. It's always sad to hear someone pass away so early in life.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I showed up here after he had already passed, so I never knew him. But I do know he was another member from Indiana. I remember RiotoftheBlood talking about him on AIM a couple times, he seemed like a good guy. I wish I could have met him.

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
Even though I've never meet Steve, or know him but I always had a deep respect for a true neos member. RIP and may you be in heaven with god and his angels.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
We all miss you :(