played on a psp today

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
nice.

ridge racers is great for such an early title

lumines, meh I played it for ten minutes.

bios is nice, hardwares very.. shiny

I played my DS after and I still prefer it :)

TonK

Least Valuable Player
kernow said:
nice.

ridge racers is great for such an early title

lumines, meh I played it for ten minutes.

bios is nice, hardwares very.. shiny

I played my DS after and I still prefer it :)

Ridge Racer is about the only game I'm gonna buy for this system...

I don't see anything on the up and coming that looks remotely interesting.

I've taken a serious liking to my DS lately, for the GBA capabilities alone.

Just picked up the Classic Castlevania tonight... That should keep me occupied till my Puyo Puyo Fever, Ninja Five O and Castlevania HoD show up :)

barf

Maxima's Barber
For me it s the DS which has nothing interesting the PSP does not.

The only game i would buy on DS would be ma-jan taikai but with the higher resolution the game is far more lisible on PSP. Next month i ll be playing Tales of Eternia, Bleach, Mercury and Untold Legends. That with the current Ridge Racers, Metal Gear Acid, kotoba no puzzle mojipittan, lumines, minna no golf, vampire chronicles chaos tour the system satisfies me in term of games fully :) i never had so many games for a system 3 months after the purchase before.

I ll get a ds when interesting games for me in the works get released, not before.
If i were a 3D platformers fan then i would have it since M64 is a piece of history, but i finished it once on N64 with i think all the stars (i remember a canon and seeing yoshi on the top of the castle but that s far) and the last thing i would do in the next 12 years is playing it again. I could replay super mario world anyday but not this one, i found the controls awfull for a platformer at that time and still do (i am not an analogic one)

Last edited: