PSP owners,what are you playing now?

BIG

sony fanboy
Minna no Golf,Soukyuu no Fafner,and Kollon.

You?

BIG-

BIG

sony fanboy
Snooptalian said:
What kind of game is that?

It's a Mech game,very similar to Z.O.E. The game unfolds anime-style,with cutscenes and fully voiced, spoken dialogues. Great stuff.

BIG-

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Bigp0ppaLarge said:
It's a Mech game,very similar to Z.O.E. The game unfolds anime-style,with cutscenes and fully voiced, spoken dialogues. Great stuff.

BIG-

Is it import-friendly?

Oh, and to answer the question- Lumines (still) and Vampire Chronicles. Really liking the tower mode. With some Shin Sangoku Musou for variety.

BIG

sony fanboy
jro said:
Is it import-friendly?

Oh, and to answer the question- Lumines (still) and Vampire Chronicles. Really liking the tower mode. With some Shin Sangoku Musou for variety.

I'd say so,as the game remains very playable even if you don't know the languge. However,you'll probably miss most of the storyline,since it is entirely in Japanese.

BIG-

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Bigp0ppaLarge said:
I'd say so,as the game remains very playable even if you don't know the languge. However,you'll probably miss most of the storyline,since it is entirely in Japanese.

BIG-

I can live with that. If it plays anything like ZOE, that's enough for me to justify playing it!

Thanks for the tip, I've been looking for a new game.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Im done with Ridge Racer, I beat every course, got every car(even the old school blocky one), and have every movie. What a great game.

Im into Lumines now, I've got 4 skins and Ive realy got a good strat going with it, its very addicting.

I want to buy VC for some 2-d fighting goodness.

I've also just recieved a 1gb stick so Ive been watching Full Metal Alchemist in jp dub/eng subs, what a great series. My god do mp4 vids looks amazing on the psp.

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Just got ridge racers today. Its so much fun. Im also playing Sangoku Musou and Mahjong Fight club. Im gonna have a hard time going back to my nintendo ds. Castlevania has me salivating though....

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Seijuro Hiko said:
Ridge Racers, there's nothing really interesting on this handheld beside this game, IMO. :spock:

Can't agree more...

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
RR, gotta get my 100% back. Second time around seems a breeze though. I'm yet to lose a race and I just started Pro.

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler
Proud new owner of a PSP. The little guy is amazing. Feast your eyes on the future of Handheld gaming.

Currently playing:

-Vampire Chronicles
-Ridge Racer

BIG

sony fanboy
Today,plenty of Soukyuu no Fafner and Minna no Golf :)

BIG-

Last edited:

barf

Maxima's Barber
Lumines :) 231313 points (21 themes)
closing by the 300 000 points needed for Eri Nobuchika's level :)
-that clock-work style level made me mess everything up >.<-

I loved the jamaican level, remembered me monkey island :)