So.... Wario Ware Touched comes out in like 8 days.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
For some reason, this doesnt sound as fun as I want it to be...

I'm still getting it.

Castlevania should come out Tuesday... that would own.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
i've heard good things about it, but i think i would rather pick up wario ware twisted when it comes out, seems more fun, since i miss games like kirby's tilt and topple.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
I have had the import of Wario for the DS for a while and it is a fantastic game. It really takes advantage of the DS, which is a nice change from some of the other games I have.

4lom

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I'm actually excited about this game. There's not too much on the horizon at the moment, and I just hope it's long enough to keep me happy till the US PSP launch, or another decent DS game comes out.

:buttrock:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Yes, Wario Ware and Sega Classics collection on the same day. For some reason, I'm not as psyched about Wario Ware as I thought I'd be. Maybe because Feel the Magic is similar. And I was impressed, but not floored by FtM. Then again, Wario Ware is more THINK FAST! Gameplay that FtM was missing.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
I was excited about this game but I'll have to play it to see if it will be worth it now. I bought Feel the Magic and I was done with that game in a couple hours and really have not gone back to it since. There were a couple cool things they did in the game that I have had to show off but besides that... boring.

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Warioware for the DS is much better than Feel the Magic. I've had the import and played the shit out of it. It'll wear you hand out using the stylus, but easily my favorite DS game so far. Don't forget to get the new GBA warioware also. It's as good as the DS version, except you don't use the stylus, just rotate the GBA from side to side. Both games are totally different and no brainers for the DS/GBA.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Well this is good to hear. I really do want to check them out though.