File copy problems? PSP

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Anyone had problems copying files? I attempted to copy my 100% RR save to my friends PSP, but it ended up copying his game over mine. It was rather puzzling as I followed the on screen instructions to the letter. Anyone else had this kind of problem?

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
J0e Musashi said:
Anyone had problems copying files? I attempted to copy my 100% RR save to my friends PSP, but it ended up copying his game over mine. It was rather puzzling as I followed the on screen instructions to the letter. Anyone else had this kind of problem?

Another PSP fault lols

Curt

apostate
If you use a Memory Stick reader, or just take the file off Directly from the PSP's Memory Stick to your PC with a USB cable. You can copy the file from MemStick 1 save it to your harddrive, take out memstick 1 and put in memstick 2 and place it in the appropriate folder on the PSP... /PSP/savedata I believe...

I've had no problems transferring savegames on the PSP.

Allien133

Astra Superstar
CurtWRX said:
If you use a Memory Stick reader, or just take the file off Directly from the PSP's Memory Stick to your PC with a USB cable. You can copy the file from MemStick 1 save it to your harddrive, take out memstick 1 and put in memstick 2 and place it in the appropriate folder on the PSP... /PSP/savedata I believe...

I've had no problems transferring savegames on the PSP.

Yeh, same here. I also back up all my saves on my computer just to be safe. Hell, id be pissed if i lost my RR data right now.

RGP

Tesse's Maintainence Man
He meant transferring using the file copy option in the home screen, not on a p.c, you have to swap the mem cards 5 times which is a pain.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Is it possible you can only have one RR save on a memory card at one time? My friend started a new game on my RR, and then saved, and it overwrote my data. I wasn't really happy, but I guess it was my fault.