UK members - Need your Help!!

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Ok, peeps in the UK.

I am trying to purchase a Hitron HES61-31 (triple output PSU with +5v, +12 and -5v), which is an external tabletop PSU with beefy specs, for use with a SuperGun. I am unable to find a US dealer for Hitron products.

However, Roberts Warr Electronics in the UK is listed as a dealer for Hitron. I have tried emailing them to find out if this is something carry, but that was like 2 weeks ago with no response.

Would someone that is local to them be able to contact them for me and see if this exact model of PSU is something that either carry in stock or can order? I am looking for both single quanity and price and say the price of maybe 5 of them.

They are in the UK somewhere, since I don't know how the addresses there work.

Roberts Warr Electronics Limited
PO Box 2, Honiton, Devon, EX14 3ND

Telephone:

01404-841648/9

Fax:

01404-841575

Who can help a brotha out??

Thx

Last edited:

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
broken said:
Ok, peeps in the UK.

I am trying to purchase a Hitron HES61-31 (triple output PSU with +5v, +12 and -5v), which is an external tabletop PSU with beefy specs, for use with a SuperGun. I am unable to find a US dealer for Hitron products.

However, Roberts Warr Electronics in the UK is listed as a dealer for Hitron. I have tried emailing them to find out if this is something carry, but that was like 2 weeks ago with no response.

Would someone that is local to them be able to contact them for me and see if this exact model of PSU is something that either carry in stock or can order? I am looking for both single quanity and price and say the price of maybe 5 of them.

They are in the UK somewhere, since I don't know how the addresses there work.

Roberts Warr Electronics Limited
PO Box 2, Honiton, Devon, EX14 3ND

Telephone:

01404-841648/9

Fax:

01404-841575

Who can help a brotha out??

Thx

I think Kernow is the closest member to that place.