Import PSP Owners......

jakks51

Bash,
How do you make it change color every month. Is there a setting that you have to enable, mine is still showing a grey background? Thanks!

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
jakks51 said:
How do you make it change color every month. Is there a setting that you have to enable, mine is still showing a grey background? Thanks!

Have you set the date up correctly? I just checked mine and it is indeed a rather garish shade of 'Sherbet Lemon' yellow.

jakks51

Bash,
Yeah, the time and date are set correctly as well as time zone... do you think having it on 12 hour time clock as opposed to 24 hour would change anything?

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
no, but you have to completely powerdown the system and turn it back on before it changes color, not just in sleep mode. Hold the power button down untill the screen and green light on the side shut off, wait a few seconds, the power it back up(also make sure you have the time and date set correctly before you power it completely down).

Mawdsley

Belnar Institute Student
Damn I was gonna bump my thread from last month hehe.

jakks51

Bash,
Thanks, that worked, had to shut it off by holding the button down. Now if it's sleep mode, does that mean it's actually using some power when it's in that mode? Is it best to shut it off by holding it down or just flicking it up is enough?

neogeofl

Lurker, ,
jakks51 said:
Thanks, that worked, had to shut it off by holding the button down. Now if it's sleep mode, does that mean it's actually using some power when it's in that mode? Is it best to shut it off by holding it down or just flicking it up is enough?

I always put it in sleep mode and have not noticed any difference in battery life. I do not think it is using any battery power, but I could be wrong!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I always power mine down...

Who is guessing that March will be green?

Allien133

Astra Superstar
Oh shit, i just realized that you could fuly power it off while a game is in it with the power button. The whole time i have just been putting it in sleep mode. :envy:

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
TonK said:
I always power mine down...

Who is guessing that March will be green?

Ditto on the always power down bit. I bet the only dif in bat juice between the 2 modes is that it takes more bat to power it up from being off than from sleep.

@ Green fo March....I dunno I woulda said pink or red for Febuary.