Castlevania DS gameplay video

smuf

Vice's Love Slave
15 Year Member
l33tness

I really want a DS now. :drool:
The graphics seem to be as good as Symphony of the Night. :)

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
I dont have a ds yet.. but then this comes out im sure im going to get one

This game looks great.

pretas

Marked Wolf
wowzers it does look good though the game play looks a bit slower than sotn, mor like dracula x on snes. still it's the best ds title i've yet seen.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
That looks the dogs bollocks.

Im definitely gonna pick this up.

Capt. Lurker

There's a post count?What the fuck isThat All abou
Am I seeing this right? This game is not going to be out until Q4 2005?

WTF....Why so damn late?

sQuareh4t3r

formerly "sQuareh4t3r", then "MacGuffin", now "sQu
Wow. Impressive.

But is this a remake of Aria of Sorrow, or is it just another game with Soma Cruz as the protagonist? I haven't really read much on the DS version of Castlevania, so maybe I should go do that... Also, isn't there a Castlevania in the wings for the PSP as well? This could be a very interesting time for Castlevania fans...

squareh4t3r said:
Wow. Impressive.

But is this a remake of Aria of Sorrow, or is it just another game with Soma Cruz as the protagonist? I haven't really read much on the DS version of Castlevania, so maybe I should go do that... Also, isn't there a Castlevania in the wings for the PSP as well? This could be a very interesting time for Castlevania fans...

This is a new Castlevania, and there is no PSP CV as far as I know, that's PSP fanboy fantasy (last I checked at least)

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
Hot damn! I was holding out on buying a DS but that video just changed my mind.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Very impressive, the game does look alittle slow. Hopefuly it will be fixed by the time its ready to come out. I may pick up a ds for this.

Crissaegrim

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I like the bit with the pen breaking the ice blocks. Although, I better get one from a store as soon as I can. Can you imagine trying to buy a DS in 5-10 years from some kid. I bet you won't be able to find one without any scratches.