PSP 3D KOF shocker!

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Check out the back of the PSP catalogue if you have one. You will see KOF and 3D or something written in there. I was kinda drunk last night, but I remember it being there. I wonder what it could mean?

barf

Maxima's Barber
Afaik Playmore planned to make a port of Maximum Impact to the PSP sometime in the future.

That would be nice imo :)

-get some orange juice-
edit:

just found back my psp catalogue (the one that came with minna no golf), it is stamped: 2004.12 DEC

it has:

minna no golf portable
dokodemo issho
piposaru academi~a
gran tourismo 4 mobile
tenchi no mon

sarugecchu P
poporocrois monogatari
bleach
talkman

Last edited:

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
Talkman looks strange to me, it features English text though so I may pick it up. Bleach, I have the feeling this is going to be big. The catalogue actually shows GT4 and not GTM. You can clearly see GT4 written on the background of the screen in the picture.

barf

Maxima's Barber
ajk1080 said:
I didnt get a catalog with mine :confused: , what is bleach and talkman???

Bleach is a 3D cell shaded fighting game, from a Manga/Anime (dunno it though). Its biggest points are that it really looks like an anime in game (verry good cell shading and outlining), is smooth, and features both weapons-using and magic -using characters.

talkman is a support game/tool to help you (if you were japanese) when you travel in foreign countries. It s a communication helper in a word (well, two words). Pretty uninteresting for you -since you obviously already speak english lol- :)

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
www.bleach7.com for everything Bleach its a great manga and the newly started anime isn't half bad. And they said they would be porting Maximum Impact a while ago. So it will probably be that I wonder if it will have any new characters though.