Might sell my ngpc shiz..

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Anyone give me a quick valuation? I havent played it in a year due to.. other things.

anyway I have

original 1998 uk ngpc in anthracite boxed
KOF R2 uk boxed
SS2 uk boxed
Puzzle Bobble uk boxed
Crush Roller uk boxed (plastic on back is coming off, I bought it second hand like this)

just let me know what that bundles worth if you can, even offer me something, like a rubber chicken.

thanks

PlayerOne

Marked Wolf
Well my guess would be about £40 for the bundle on ebay UK, but I think you'd get more selling everything separately. A tenner each for the games, and £20-30 for the system, maybe. I have been out of the market for a couple of months though, so it might have warmed a bit since then.

son_of_bael

Host for Orochi
PlayerOne said:
Well my guess would be about £40 for the bundle on ebay UK, but I think you'd get more selling everything separately. A tenner each for the games, and £20-30 for the system, maybe. I have been out of the market for a couple of months though, so it might have warmed a bit since then.

Maybe £15-18 for crush roller, otherwise pretty accurate I reckon...

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
crush roller has slight damage to the snaplock, in that the plastic has started to come off, meh I bought it like this.

so, £15-18 for that one may be a little too high,

hmm maybe its time to make a post in the selling forums.

barf

Maxima's Barber
I gave mine to a friend for free 4 years ago, i prefer knowing it well used (plus he was happy).

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
hmm, I might be interested in selling a couple of them, maybe all