Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
your best bet for contacting him will be on tuesday mornings when the WoW servers go down for weekly maintenance :kekeke:

WGolly

Known Scammer. Fook Better Explain Himself
Neo Ash said:
I placed an order on Jan 27th. I received an email that stated that my order could not be shipped to the address I submitted (the address was not on file with my CC company); I'm away at college and wanted my stuff sent there. I emailed the NeoStore to correct the problem on Jan 29th. I have also sent a few other emails after the first one. I have NOT received a reply. All my faith in the NeoStore and Shawn has been lost. I DO NOT intend to order anything from the NeoStore again....unless drastic changes take place!

this isn't looking good for the neostore.:annoyed:

ericb

NEST Puppet
finngamer said:
Luckily Vinh and Ryan still offer top notch service.

Well, if Shawn is in fact looking at closing down the store, then here's hoping Ryan buys up his stock (particularly MVS) and starts reselling it. That would be a dream. I have never had one negative experience dealing with Ryan whatsoever.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Yikes, I hadn't noticed that this stuff had started back up again, and it is certainly troubling to say the least. Hopefully, things will work out, but this may a difficult one to rebound from. What will happen to my favorite website??? :crying:

RXBANDIT

Zero's Secretary
SHAWN

I have also ordered from neo store ordered several aes titles including matrimelee anyway my credit card has been charged and got email saying they couldnt ship to address i gave them, explained that i had moved so my current address different from that of one my bank has via email. Have not had a reply since my credit cad has been charged have emailed three times still no reply.

Whats Going On?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
What a mess, enough excuses, finish those deals man.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Seijuro Hiko said:
Does Vinh have a website?

http://www.arcadeshock.com/

---------------------

By the way, my friend that also couldn't get e-mail replies about a big order he wanted to make, (he wanted to pay it using his credit store), managed to get some attention after the Level 60 Mage showed up here, and after some discussion of the details (the Mage asked for 350$ Fedex shipping, but finally agreed to ship EMS) the order was shipped last Tuesday, it should arrive here any time soon. Maybe I'll post pics.

About Rogerkorn's pics, he PM'd me asking if I could host them, I told him to e-mail me them but he hasn't done so yet.

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Seijuro Hiko said:
Nice, thank you! :glee:

Yep, Vinh has a really nice catalog of MVS games (both kits and loose carts). Most likely the best western MVS-shop.

A little pricey, though, but at least everything goes smoothly.

Julio

n00b
I'm so busy of that situation : i bought an item on the Neostore ONE MONTH AGO (on january 9). I sent 5 mails to know why i received nothing : even NOT A WORD to answer me.

This is awful. I'll write to Paypal to be refunded and i'll never order something again at the Neostore...

However, many friends told me that Neostore was great. Yesterday maybe. Not today. :rolleyes:

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Well i got my kof2002 AES i ordered from the neo store last night , very pleased, the deal went as smooth as butter and i couldnt of asked for better service

Very strange everyone else is having trouble (maybe i was lucky)

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Trevor spencer said:
Well i got my kof2002 AES i ordered from the neo store last night , very pleased, the deal went as smooth as butter and i couldnt of asked for better service

Very strange everyone else is having trouble (maybe i was lucky)

I think most ppl from US or UK will have no problem, as the store list that credit card from these country can be verified easily

just guessing

Julio

n00b
I'm from France in fact, but i paid by Paypal, so no problem of international bank card ! :shame: Shawn has been paid whith my money one month ago.

What a pity really...

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
I also paid with paypal , i had about £70 in my paypal account and paid the rest through my Debit card

:conf:

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Ryan must be smiling about all that. After being banned for "unloyal competition" from ng.com, seems like he's more trustworthy than anyone in the web. For sure.

It's a deserved revenge from a top seller.

Don't get me wrong, I respect everybody, as long as the business with them is flawless.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Julio said:
I'm from France in fact, but i paid by Paypal, so no problem of international bank card ! :shame: Shawn has been paid whith my money one month ago.

What a pity really...
your funds were stolen by orgres
you have to send him some magic herbs or something

Robert

20 Year Member
www.neoayato.com everybody.

A really good AES/MVS online store. It's french but you have an english page and they ship worldwide. Me and many other member here bought from them.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Seijuro Hiko said:
Does Vinh have a website?

Be warned:

Vinh's original store stock and much of the existing stock was purchased from NGF.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
VanillaThunder said:
Be warned:

Vinh's original store stock and much of the existing stock was purchased from NGF.

Unless its stickered or defaced in some other fashion (aka typical NGF), does anyone really care at this point?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
VanillaThunder said:
Be warned:

WHAT THE FUCK? Is this really true? Now I gotta check the back of my KOF 95 insert..

TonK

Least Valuable Player
VanillaThunder said:
Be warned:

Good show...

But in Vinh's eyes, everything is business.

Fuck him and his store... and the internet heroes on his forums.

Ever look at all of the guests logged in the site?

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Please. It's funny how Shawn has these fanboys around him... But don't go painting Vinh black.

I don't know if he has some NGF AES games (he did have a KoF 2000 US) anymore, but most of his stuff is MVS, so NGF isn't a factor, right?

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
WHAT THE FUCK? Is this really true? Now I gotta check the back of my KOF 95 insert..

Nothing quite compares to the shitty feeling you have once you look at the back of a Neo insert only to find the famous fucking NGF stamp. Especially when you've had the game a long time and thought it was mint all that time. :mad: Amazingly, the insert you are concerned about (KOF 95) is the same one I found an NGF stamp on about a year ago. Good luck with yours, hopefully you won't find any NGF shit on the insert.

Status
Not open for further replies.