Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBH

1cc my ASS!,
20 Year Member
DashK said:

those auctions took place in late November/early December though, it's only been this month in which Shawn was completely MIA from the site.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
damn u must play 24/7. my bro got laid off around new years so hes been playing that game a helluva lot and hes upper 40's i think. i might try the game out (i like sc, wc3 and diablo some xlent games there) once i upgrade my puter but as it stands my entire hd isnt big enough to hold the game. :kekeke:

oh yeah also if you check out the forums there is some serious discontent over wow. even the fanbois have to stfu and take the verbal assult up the ass over this fiasco. worst mmorpg launch ever i would say. :eek: (and yeah i have followed many a launch).

last mmorpg i played was uo. used to play the fucking SHIT out of it in high school then through junior college then quit after it started to suck. few years later i joined ipy, a free shard that mimmicked the good years of uo. it finally shut down a couple months ago after a little over a year of service.

now i dont play shit except xbox. crimson skies

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
why is it taking so long for all the "level 60 mage" pics to show up?

its been like 2 days and ive only seen 2 pics.

sad... :oh_no:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
/me - is still waiting for a WoW nex-gen console port...

ericb

NEST Puppet
So... I'm wondering if I should be worried. I sent off $200+ to Shawn for a JPN KOF2002 AES, but... haven't heard anything yet. I know it's only Monday, but I've gotten used to the service from JGN and other online retailers where it's quick responses (especially when dealing with this amount of money).

Should I be worried? Or is the normal for the Neo Store? I've never ordered from there before, so...

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
don't worry. Shawn is at the temple attending Magic lessons. once he finishes, he will send the games.

seriously, I wouldn't. if your stuff don't arrive on time, just send an e-mail and everything will be sorted out.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Regardless if he is playing the game or not he is still taking peoples money and still has access to the net to track payments:

Ether through:

paypal

Online banking

Credit card banking

And whatever else banking he needs to do.

Playing a game is no reason to not answer emails and slack off... He is sitting in the chair anyways. Y not do this too.

If this continues he should change the policy to ships once a week or something.

But still anwser emails.. He is going to lose his customers and user base.

And JGN is going to step in and take up the slack.

To bad for him.. maybe he lost his lust for the neo.

Who knows really

ericb

NEST Puppet
wizkid007 said:
Regardless if he is playing the game or not he is still taking peoples money and still has access to the net to track payments:

Yeah, really. Frankly, it's sketchy. It's been sketchy for the past month, and that's why I haven't bought until now. He shows up, makes his appearance, tells us how much he loves that game, ships a couple orders... and now... is he playing again?

I don't want to sound like an impatient prick, but when you make as little money as I do, it's important to know that the cash that I have tied up in this is actually going to go somewhere and give me something.

It would be nice to get a reply email... I'm gonna send another tomorrow morning if I haven't got some sort of confirmation (outside of the one generated by the store) overnight.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
ericb said:
Yeah, really. Frankly, it's sketchy. It's been sketchy for the past month, and that's why I haven't bought until now. He shows up, makes his appearance, tells us how much he loves that game, ships a couple orders... and now... is he playing again?

I don't want to sound like an impatient prick, but when you make as little money as I do, it's important to know that the cash that I have tied up in this is actually going to go somewhere and give me something.

It would be nice to get a reply email... I'm gonna send another tomorrow morning if I haven't got some sort of confirmation (outside of the one generated by the store) overnight.

I hear ya man, I dont come from a rich family either, everything you'd get would be super appreciated.

hellmanen

n00b
kinda regret that I ordered from neostore, where be my game at?! And ofcourse no answers to my emails :crying:

ericb

NEST Puppet
hellmanen said:
kinda regret that I ordered from neostore, where be my game at?! And ofcourse no answers to my emails :crying:

Well, as an update... I got an automated email with my tracking number and stuff today, and it looks like Shawn is going to throw in a free KOF2k3 poster, so I can't complain. It certainly is a little troublesome in those times of just not knowing what's up, but... he made up for it, so I'm ok with it.

Now, I just have to wait for the post, which always feels like forever...

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Well you know, this is starting to get me agitated.

He STILL has yet to reply to any of my e-mails, which must have been about 8 now over the last 3-4 months.

I WANT TO DO BUSINESS, Last time you replied, you told me you'd do another trade-in if I wanted to, well I want to.

Is there a chance I will get a reply from him? Seems slim now.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Don't forget about your bitches.
For a second, I thought you were talking about the new UPN show, Where My Wife At? (Wed 10:30pm)

Rogerkorn

Quiz Detective
The wait is over.

Hi everyone today i receive the Atomiswave im happy thanks Shawn. :buttrock:

P

Palmer Eldritch

Hi guys,

Been lurking for a long time, but feel I have to surface right about now.
Not for the greatest of reasons, but here goes.
I also haven´t heard from Neostore. Sent them 2 emails last week with questions regarding my order.

Now...
Seeing that I´m obviously not alone in this *IS* somewhat comforting since Shawn seems like a good guy, but at the same time it´s absolutely crucial to e-business that you show signs of life, reply to peoples emails and generally act in a professional manner.´
If people don´t feel confident in doing transactions you might as well close up the shop.

Hope this gets sorted soon.

Cheers,

Michael

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
don't worry. Shawn will sort out the problem once he finishes from his expedition to the Ruins of the Gods.

I hope he didn't run out of potions halfway.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
Nerv%20Symbol.jpg

God's in His Heaven, All's Right with the World

Facta de Adamo per hominibus est Eva.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
BTW, what game is this?

layla0ob.jpg

ChaDe is radically old-style-flavored cool! :buttrock:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Shawn said:
For years the NeoStore has managed to consistently provide exceptional service, until recently. There are a handful of outstanding orders from international customers that involved further credit card owner verification, a time consuming yet necessary process. These customers will receive a full refund for their overseas shipping and handling charges, and these orders will be shipped ASAP.

So why the slip you ask?
I’m still alive, the NeoStore is still open but it has been operating in low gear. Some of you may remember BonusKun, about how you wouldn’t hear from him for ages, that’s because he was off playing Phantasy Star Online. Well, I too have succumbed to a similar MMORPG with a land of never ending quests, best compared to the popular EverQuest AKA EverCrack.

The problem was that I’ve been playing World of Warcaft like mad. This is the most addictive video game I’ve been sucked into since I was twenty (Ultima Online). But now I’m a level 60 mage (the cap), and there are no new levels to gain. Playing in moderation is now within my control. I have woken up so to speak.

I realize I may have lost some respect from some of you business wise, but I’m hoping the gamer in you will allow me to earn it back. All current and new orders will now be shipped with the exceptional speed that many have been accustomed to. Any outstanding emails will be addressed ASAP.

This is Shawn's account being hacked, isn't it?

P

Palmer Eldritch

But this was posted when?

Meanwhile in the real world, I am an *ACTUAL* customer who´s placed an *ACTUAL* order.
As much as I´d like to partake in the cheerful banter, and guess when or even if Shawn returns from his happy gaming heaven, I still need to have some sort of confirmation that my emails aren´t just hitting a one-way street and waiting somewhere unattended to.

Neostore will hardly remain the "Net´s largest Neo Geo superstore" for long if they neglect the customers this way.

Just my bad luck I guess. First time I order from a site that I´ve spent considerable time scrutinizing and getting a good feel for, and the whole thing seems to collapse on itself.

--Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.