Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Mercenary X99 said:
We aren't entering The Last Days of NG.Com are we? *I'm hoping Rot and the gang aren't going to have to turn the lights out sooner than expected. I'm not questioning Shawn's business practices as I've never had a bad deal with him... I am wondering just how committed he's going to be to upkeeping this community in the near future though.

If this place bites the dust, anyone have any idea where we'll all meet up? This is something that we should put some thought into because one day we'll log in the URL and this place just won't load and be a memory. It be a shame to not be able to partake and as well as read into "Teh Drama" and other informative things on a daily basis with some of you joes and the occassional jane.

MERCENARY X99

I really don't think that anything like that is going to happen, but if it does I'm sure someone will work something out. Maybe some type of website devoted to arcade games that gives neo it's own section.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
FrostbayneAucti said:
I really don't think that anything like that is going to happen, but if it does I'm sure someone will work something out. Maybe some type of website devoted to arcade games that gives neo it's own section.

Would you settle for a dedicated BBW section?

Freelancer

Banned
We had a civilized debate about Shawn's disappearance over at the new forums the other night.
Dinkins came up with an interesting explanation...perhaps Shawn accidentally fell into rogerkorn's shipping box which is now being shipped off to Mexico as we speak...

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Whoa, WHOA! What the fuck is going on? My dealings with Shawn have been FLAWLESS and many people can attest to Shawn's great service. Now we have this guy saying he isn't getting his stuff, but is he telling the truth?.

Sky_R

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Freelancer said:
We had a civilized debate about Shawn's disappearance over at the new forums the other night.
Dinkins came up with an interesting explanation...perhaps Shawn accidentally fell into rogerkorn's shipping box which is now being shipped off to Mexico as we speak...

If it happened on max-x why cant it happen to shawn? :lol:

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
What I find strange is that the administrator of the site/forum isnt posting (if only to reasure customers of the store that their orders are being processed) , whatever the circumstances, I hope he is well.

Just seems wierd to me, why are mods not commenting, you would think they would know whats going down ?

Shawn

snkusa.com
For years the NeoStore has managed to consistently provide exceptional service, until recently. There are a handful of outstanding orders from international customers that involved further credit card owner verification, a time consuming yet necessary process. These customers will receive a full refund for their overseas shipping and handling charges, and these orders will be shipped ASAP.

So why the slip you ask?
I’m still alive, the NeoStore is still open but it has been operating in low gear. Some of you may remember BonusKun, about how you wouldn’t hear from him for ages, that’s because he was off playing Phantasy Star Online. Well, I too have succumbed to a similar MMORPG with a land of never ending quests, best compared to the popular EverQuest AKA EverCrack.

The problem was that I’ve been playing World of Warcaft like mad. This is the most addictive video game I’ve been sucked into since I was twenty (Ultima Online). But now I’m a level 60 mage (the cap), and there are no new levels to gain. Playing in moderation is now within my control. I have woken up so to speak.

I realize I may have lost some respect from some of you business wise, but I’m hoping the gamer in you will allow me to earn it back. All current and new orders will now be shipped with the exceptional speed that many have been accustomed to. Any outstanding emails will be addressed ASAP.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Shawn said:
For years the NeoStore has managed to consistently provide exceptional service, until recently. There are a handful of outstanding orders from international customers that involved further credit card owner verification, a time consuming yet necessary process. These customers will receive a full refund for their overseas shipping and handling charges, and these orders will be shipped ASAP.

So why the slip you ask?
I’m still alive, the NeoStore is still open but it has been operating in low gear. Some of you may remember BonusKun, about how you wouldn’t hear from him for ages, that’s because he was off playing Phantasy Star Online. Well, I too have succumbed to a similar MMORPG with a land of never ending quests, best compared to the popular EverQuest AKA EverCrack.

The problem was that I’ve been playing World of Warcaft like mad. This is the most addictive video game I’ve been sucked into since I was twenty (Ultima Online). But now I’m a level 60 mage (the cap), and there are no new levels to gain. Playing in moderation is now within my control. I have woken up so to speak.

I realize I’ve may have lost some respect from some of you business wise, but I’m hoping the gamer in you will allow me to earn in back. All current and new orders will now be shipped with the exceptional speed that many have been accustomed to. Any outstanding emails will be addressed ASAP.
I forgive ya. I didn't order anything, but no respect is lost nevertheless. These guys get their panties in a bunch over the littlest things.

Neo Geo For Life :drool:

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Welcome back to the fold, Shawn. Good luck with any damage control that awaits you...

What prompted you to start playing WoW in the first place?
Beta testing by any chance?

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Hurry guys! Make your orders now before the expansion pack comes out! lol

I'm just glad you were not in the hospital or some other terrible thing. If the #1 neo guy these days goes away, we're all fooked!

Shawn

snkusa.com
Stefan said:
Welcome back to the fold, Shawn. Good luck with any damage control that awaits you...

What prompted you to start playing WoW in the first place?
Beta testing by any chance?

I did beta test WoW, but was only for the 1 week open beta. I have been an avid player of all of Blizzard's releases starting with WarCraft II, only this one was the more time consuming than any of their other titles, even Diablo II. Played thousands of games of WC3 and WC3 Frozen Throne, but the game ended after each match.

WoW on the other hand is seemingly never-ending and does not get boring until you hit the level cap, just don’t start a new character I’m thinking, and hopefully they push back the expansion to 2006.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
One of my co-workers is addicted to WoW. It's all he talks about now. I kinda fear playing this game in fear it could kill what little social life I have left.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Phew this is good news then cause im thinking of placing an order with the Neo store pretty soon :)

any idea if kof2002 jpn AES will be getting a price reduction soon :p

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Glad to hear you're OK Shawn. MY faith has been restored.

NG.COM FOREVER :buttrock:

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Shawn said:
I did beta test WoW, but was only for the 1 week open beta. I have been an avid player of all of Blizzard's releases starting with WarCraft II, only this one was the more time consuming than any of their other titles, even Diablo II. Played thousands of games of WC3 and WC3 Frozen Throne, but the game ended after each match.

WoW on the other hand is seemingly never-ending and does not get boring until you hit the level cap, just don’t start a new character I’m thinking, and hopefully they push back the expansion to 2006.

Ok, what is your server, race and charactar name?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don't worry. I've taken to flying around the world with a lead bar to silence the discontents and lift their wallets.

But I couldn't find RogerKorn, so I beat up his neighbor's 9 year old instead... and stole his lunch money.

Shawn said:

So why the slip you ask?

I realize I’ve may have lost some respect from some of you business wise, but I’m hoping the gamer in you will allow me to earn in back. All current and new orders will now be shipped with the exceptional speed that many have been accustomed to. Any outstanding emails will be addressed ASAP.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I bet Shawn has a little mage costume he dons when he goes about town. When people ask him what he's doing wearing a ridiculous mage costume he probably says "Well, I've got 60 good reasons."

Shawn said:
Well, I too have succumbed to a similar MMORPG with a land of never ending quests, best compared to the popular EverQuest AKA EverCrack.

The problem was that I’ve been playing World of Warcaft like mad. This is the most addictive video game I’ve been sucked into since I was twenty (Ultima Online)... Playing in moderation is now within my control. I have woken up so to speak.
:lol:
I'm sure that I am not alone when I can't help but think how odd it is to hear this from a NEO-GEO site/e-tailer/ubercollector.

Its like when you begin to realize for the first time that your own parents aren't perfect or something. The man clearly DOES have other intense gaming interests. :tickled:

Glad to see that you are still with us Shawn. :cool:

PS: Who the heck is Rogerkorn? :eye:\/:eye:

Last edited:

gmtkr

n00b
the silence is over

Electroman said:
:lol:
I'm sure that I am not alone when I can't help but think how odd it is to hear this from a NEO-GEO site/e-tailer/ubercollector.

Its like when you begin to realize for the first time that your own parents aren't perfect or something. The man clearly DOES have other intense gaming interests. :tickled:

Glad to see that you are still with us Shawn. :cool:

PS: Who the heck is Rogerkorn? :eye:\/:eye:
rogerkorn is just another puzzled consumer like me. :spock:
i'm glad we finally know what has been going on :rolleyes:

aria

Former Moderator
Wow... an answer no one probably expected, but not one that's completely unexpected.

I've written two legal papers on MMORPGs, they're unbelievably addicting... or so I've read. I too am too afraid of getting involved for fear of crashing and burning my final semester of law school. ...and I didn't just spend 3 years in MN for nuthin'!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I bet Shawn has a little mage costume he dons when he goes about town. When people ask him what he's doing wearing a ridiculous mage costume he probably says "Well, I've got 60 good reasons."

you've never heard people here talk about putting on wizard hat and cape?

Status
Not open for further replies.