View Poll Results: What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • In hospital

7 7.00%
  • Dead

17 17.00%
  • Done a runner with Rogerkorns money

7 7.00%
  • On Holiday

22 22.00%
  • Quit the Neostore

10 10.00%
  • Stuck money to his body with honey and set fire to himself

37 37.00%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

Quote Originally Posted by Mercenary X99
    We aren't entering The Last Days of NG.Com are we? *I'm hoping Rot and the gang aren't going to have to turn the lights out sooner than expected. I'm not questioning Shawn's business practices as I've never had a bad deal with him... I am wondering just how committed he's going to be to upkeeping this community in the near future though.

If this place bites the dust, anyone have any idea where we'll all meet up? This is something that we should put some thought into because one day we'll log in the URL and this place just won't load and be a memory. It be a shame to not be able to partake and as well as read into "Teh Drama" and other informative things on a daily basis with some of you joes and the occassional jane.

MERCENARY X99
    I really don't think that anything like that is going to happen, but if it does I'm sure someone will work something out. Maybe some type of website devoted to arcade games that gives neo it's own section.

BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why

Quote Originally Posted by FrostbayneAucti
    I really don't think that anything like that is going to happen, but if it does I'm sure someone will work something out. Maybe some type of website devoted to arcade games that gives neo it's own section.
    Would you settle for a dedicated BBW section?

Banned

We had a civilized debate about Shawn's disappearance over at the new forums the other night.
    Dinkins came up with an interesting explanation...perhaps Shawn accidentally fell into rogerkorn's shipping box which is now being shipped off to Mexico as we speak...

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist

I hope he's doing alright.
    On Summer Vacation enjoying The World Cup. Laters.

PSN: Super_HC

World Championship Dealers: lithy, Beefjerky, rotphunge, naitram, INfintido, TonK, neokellyzero, Spike, kc, KOF Rugal B., Bluevoodu, Neo-jorge, breal, Spike23, gmw, Kiselgof and Nesagwa.[

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic

Whoa, WHOA! What the fuck is going on? My dealings with Shawn have been FLAWLESS and many people can attest to Shawn's great service. Now we have this guy saying he isn't getting his stuff, but is he telling the truth?.
    JPN NGH: 189047
    JPN NGPC: 0619336
    Trustworthy People:
    16-bit, B.I.GPSYCHE, CarBaXinE, Decepticon, FatGuy, Funk Buddy, Freelancer, greedostick, Insaneclown, Kenny Boy, KOF RUGAL B., mrbig7, pmok21, punkGuyta, Robert Wallace, sonofx51

Blog: http://enikolich.blogspot.com/

B. Jenet's Firstmate

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer
    We had a civilized debate about Shawn's disappearance over at the new forums the other night.
    Dinkins came up with an interesting explanation...perhaps Shawn accidentally fell into rogerkorn's shipping box which is now being shipped off to Mexico as we speak...

If it happened on max-x why cant it happen to shawn?
    Great sellers: Norton9478, Nathan, Bluevoodu, Neogodzilla,Ckchan, 2point0,sonofx51

PNG FTW

What I find strange is that the administrator of the site/forum isnt posting (if only to reasure customers of the store that their orders are being processed) , whatever the circumstances, I hope he is well.

Just seems wierd to me, why are mods not commenting, you would think they would know whats going down ?

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

For years the NeoStore has managed to consistently provide exceptional service, until recently. There are a handful of outstanding orders from international customers that involved further credit card owner verification, a time consuming yet necessary process. These customers will receive a full refund for their overseas shipping and handling charges, and these orders will be shipped ASAP.

So why the slip you ask?
    Iím still alive, the NeoStore is still open but it has been operating in low gear. Some of you may remember BonusKun, about how you wouldnít hear from him for ages, thatís because he was off playing Phantasy Star Online. Well, I too have succumbed to a similar MMORPG with a land of never ending quests, best compared to the popular EverQuest AKA EverCrack.

The problem was that Iíve been playing World of Warcaft like mad. This is the most addictive video game Iíve been sucked into since I was twenty (Ultima Online). But now Iím a level 60 mage (the cap), and there are no new levels to gain. Playing in moderation is now within my control. I have woken up so to speak.

I realize I may have lost some respect from some of you business wise, but Iím hoping the gamer in you will allow me to earn it back. All current and new orders will now be shipped with the exceptional speed that many have been accustomed to. Any outstanding emails will be addressed ASAP.

previously "bubu_X"

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    For years the NeoStore has managed to consistently provide exceptional service, until recently. There are a handful of outstanding orders from international customers that involved further credit card owner verification, a time consuming yet necessary process. These customers will receive a full refund for their overseas shipping and handling charges, and these orders will be shipped ASAP.

So why the slip you ask?
    Iím still alive, the NeoStore is still open but it has been operating in low gear. Some of you may remember BonusKun, about how you wouldnít hear from him for ages, thatís because he was off playing Phantasy Star Online. Well, I too have succumbed to a similar MMORPG with a land of never ending quests, best compared to the popular EverQuest AKA EverCrack.

The problem was that Iíve been playing World of Warcaft like mad. This is the most addictive video game Iíve been sucked into since I was twenty (Ultima Online). But now Iím a level 60 mage (the cap), and there are no new levels to gain. Playing in moderation is now within my control. I have woken up so to speak.

I realize Iíve may have lost some respect from some of you business wise, but Iím hoping the gamer in you will allow me to earn in back. All current and new orders will now be shipped with the exceptional speed that many have been accustomed to. Any outstanding emails will be addressed ASAP.
    I forgive ya. I didn't order anything, but no respect is lost nevertheless. These guys get their panties in a bunch over the littlest things.

Neo Geo For Life

Philadelphia Freeman

Welcome back to the fold, Shawn. Good luck with any damage control that awaits you...

What prompted you to start playing WoW in the first place?
    Beta testing by any chance?

330 Mega Shock!!

Hurry guys! Make your orders now before the expansion pack comes out! lol

I'm just glad you were not in the hospital or some other terrible thing. If the #1 neo guy these days goes away, we're all fooked!

NEO*GEO Hardware: AES, MVS 1, NG Pocket, NG Pocket Color.
    Cabs: Neo Candy 29, Dynamo 19 classic w/ SF3 New Gen.
    http://gamertag.com - http://twitter.com/Cynnthetic

Grandmaster Elf
    Overlord (GEO)
    NeoStore, Inc.
    snkusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan
    Welcome back to the fold, Shawn. Good luck with any damage control that awaits you...

What prompted you to start playing WoW in the first place?
    Beta testing by any chance?
    I did beta test WoW, but was only for the 1 week open beta. I have been an avid player of all of Blizzard's releases starting with WarCraft II, only this one was the more time consuming than any of their other titles, even Diablo II. Played thousands of games of WC3 and WC3 Frozen Throne, but the game ended after each match.

WoW on the other hand is seemingly never-ending and does not get boring until you hit the level cap, just donít start a new character Iím thinking, and hopefully they push back the expansion to 2006.

One of my co-workers is addicted to WoW. It's all he talks about now. I kinda fear playing this game in fear it could kill what little social life I have left.
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiEddie View Post
    our flame wars have become smarter. More tactical. Like the CIA of Trolling

Ninja Combat Warrior
    WoW-

Guild Wars-
    JAP AES Serial #330114
    US NGPC Serial #0743517
    Neo CDZ Serial # 0004652

Rasputin's Rose Gardener

Phew this is good news then cause im thinking of placing an order with the Neo store pretty soon

any idea if kof2002 jpn AES will be getting a price reduction soon

NG.com Audiophile
    Club Member

Glad to hear you're OK Shawn. MY faith has been restored.

NG.COM FOREVER

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    I was referring to HIS throat, not my own.

I'd fuck Neo Ash's throat... lovingly.

King's Dry Cleaner
    I did beta test WoW, but was only for the 1 week open beta. I have been an avid player of all of Blizzard's releases starting with WarCraft II, only this one was the more time consuming than any of their other titles, even Diablo II. Played thousands of games of WC3 and WC3 Frozen Throne, but the game ended after each match.

WoW on the other hand is seemingly never-ending and does not get boring until you hit the level cap, just donít start a new character Iím thinking, and hopefully they push back the expansion to 2006.

Ok, what is your server, race and charactar name?

BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why

But now Iím a level 60 mage (the cap), and there are no new levels to gain.
    Hahahahahahaha. I can relate, I'm a Jedi.

BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why

Hilarious.

:scanberg:

pirate

Don't worry. I've taken to flying around the world with a lead bar to silence the discontents and lift their wallets.

But I couldn't find RogerKorn, so I beat up his neighbor's 9 year old instead... and stole his lunch money.

So why the slip you ask?

I realize Iíve may have lost some respect from some of you business wise, but Iím hoping the gamer in you will allow me to earn in back. All current and new orders will now be shipped with the exceptional speed that many have been accustomed to. Any outstanding emails will be addressed ASAP.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

BANNED
    Banned
    Here's why

I bet Shawn has a little mage costume he dons when he goes about town. When people ask him what he's doing wearing a ridiculous mage costume he probably says "Well, I've got 60 good reasons."

Well, I too have succumbed to a similar MMORPG with a land of never ending quests, best compared to the popular EverQuest AKA EverCrack.

The problem was that Iíve been playing World of Warcaft like mad. This is the most addictive video game Iíve been sucked into since I was twenty (Ultima Online)... Playing in moderation is now within my control. I have woken up so to speak.

I'm sure that I am not alone when I can't help but think how odd it is to hear this from a NEO-GEO site/e-tailer/ubercollector.

Its like when you begin to realize for the first time that your own parents aren't perfect or something. The man clearly DOES have other intense gaming interests.

Glad to see that you are still with us Shawn.

PS: Who the heck is Rogerkorn? \/
    Last edited by Electroman; 01-28-2005 at 10:20 AM.

icon32.gif the silence is over

Quote Originally Posted by Electroman

I'm sure that I am not alone when I can't help but think how odd it is to hear this from a NEO-GEO site/e-tailer/ubercollector.

Its like when you begin to realize for the first time that your own parents aren't perfect or something. The man clearly DOES have other intense gaming interests.

Glad to see that you are still with us Shawn.

PS: Who the heck is Rogerkorn? \/
    rogerkorn is just another puzzled consumer like me.
    i'm glad we finally know what has been going on

Former Moderator

Wow... an answer no one probably expected, but not one that's completely unexpected.

I've written two legal papers on MMORPGs, they're unbelievably addicting... or so I've read. I too am too afraid of getting involved for fear of crashing and burning my final semester of law school. ...and I didn't just spend 3 years in MN for nuthin'!

pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky-Dinkins
    I bet Shawn has a little mage costume he dons when he goes about town. When people ask him what he's doing wearing a ridiculous mage costume he probably says "Well, I've got 60 good reasons."
    you've never heard people here talk about putting on wizard hat and cape?
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Thread Information