Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Athlon64's IP Address

Users sharing the same IP Address
User
Divine_Hawk
Eliza

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Buddha says...

Tristesse said:
*ROT mode on*

Shut up, your noob's opinion is worthless here, no matter how much you paid.

*ROT mode off*

:kekeke:

Monte5_resized.jpg

You shouldn't throw Stones if you live in a Glass House... quite apt to one as unpopular as yourself Tristesse...

Quick Edit: On Topic...I'm a bit busy at the moment lads... You know... anti-Nerd real Life stuff... I am STILL around tho... as are most of my friends here...

leGionellz

Pancho Villa is my Direct Ancestor,
Good thing this warcraft game came out way after the last Neo Geo release..

Imagine having to wait months for your new KOF :kekeke: :kekeke:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
leGionellz said:
Good thing this warcraft game came out way after the last Neo Geo release..

Imagine having to wait months for your new KOF :kekeke: :kekeke:

Or during the SS0S censorship drama... :make_fac:

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Iory2005 said:
what you interfere yourself shut up if you don't understand my question!!! that takes more time if one doesn't use paypal for the acceptation of the order, I don't speak about price....

Salut,

He t'enerve pas, c'etait de l'humour. Je partage pas du tout l'avis de rot et j'ai ecrit ce post ironiquement. Si tu avais lu mon post antérieur tu l'aurais su, surtout que je comprend bien votre situation a tous les acheteur du neostore en attente.
Tu es nouveau alors attend de connaitre les gens avant de te défendre sans comprendre, et je peux te dire qu'en tant que francais sur le site je sais vraiment de quoi je parle.

Allez sans rancune.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
You know, some of you folks gotta lay the fuck off. The man has admitted to a very embrassing mistake, a very courageous thing to do. After the years of dedicated service and commitment to keep the NEO GEO scence alive, why are you just dumping on him for one mistake. Some of you are such assholes.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Big Shady said:
You know, some of you folks gotta lay the fuck off. The man has admitted to a very embrassing mistake, a very courageous thing to do. After the years of dedicated service and commitment to keep the NEO GEO scence alive, why are you just dumping on him for one mistake. Some of you are such assholes.

Have you ever heard a company would stop due to the boss playing video game? no.
Business is not a hobbie thing. It's a serious world with rules and competition. If you're not able to maintain top service, you're dead.
As simple as that.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Tristesse said:
Have you ever heard a company would stop due to the boss playing video game? no.
Business is not a hobbie thing. It's a serious world with rules and competition. If you're not able to maintain top service, you're dead.
As simple as that.

You need to get the fuck off this board, you fucking pansy.

I swear, I can almost taste the dicksweat you drink over there in France...

You are such an amazing fucking tool... like I can almost compare you to the "Little Giant" ladder... that about how innovative you are.

Plus your posts reek of feminist qualities.

You fucking bush.

Athlon64

Galford's Armourer
Maybe after all these years Shawn should take a break. He deserves it and all he needs to do is make a NOTICE.

For those with complains, I think it's best to just keep on contacting Shawn, he may not reply as fast as he used to but one thing is for sure:

HE WON'T SCAM ANYONE. HE IS A BIT IRRESPONSIBLE IN THE MANNER HE DOES BUISNESS NOW BUT HE IS NOT A THIEF, SO REGARDLESS OF HOW THINGS ARE THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT. THE NEO-STORE AND HECK NEO-GEO.COM ARE HIS SHIPS AND CAN SAIL IT THE WAY HE WANTS TO. UNFAIR FOR SOME BUT THAT'S REALITY. WE ALL TAKE RISKS WHEN ORDERING ON-LINE.

Suggestions:

1. WAIT JUST WAIT FOR YOUR ORDERS YOU'LL GET THEM.
2. CAN'T WAIT THEN CANCEL. IT'S YOUR RIGHT.( Do a charge back)
3. HATE THE NEO-STORE? ORDER SOMEWHERE ELSE..
4. HATE SHAWN? THEN GET OUT OF HIS SITE..

Last edited:

sexage69

n00b
about shawn

i'm sure shawn make a lot of things for the neo geo system, and i'm very thankfully, but understand, if the 600$ were yours you though the same sure, i want my games or i want my money back, or at least a mail saying don't worry, i'll send them in 1 month.
600$ is a month of work for me.
Thx

TonK

Least Valuable Player
sexage69 said:
i'm sure shawn make a lot of things for the neo geo system, and i'm very thankfully, but understand, if the 600$ were yours you though the same sure, i want my games or i want my money back, or at least a mail saying don't worry, i'll send them in 1 month.
600$ is a month of work for me.
Thx

I understand, man... really I do.

I tried calling him for you guys... but I just wonder how many of these 2 or 3 post accounts are real and not just trying to slam this cat.

If your deal is true, you won't be scammed.

Trust me... I'd lay my rep on the line for Shawn.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
WoW...

My best friend has been glued to that game ever since it was being tested.

Shawn, where is NG.com headed?

Harry Hazard

Lurker,
Are you fucking retarted?

Am I an ass for Complaining? I payed for a game in oct 2004 that
I Havent recieved yet in february, I have mailed several times since
december and still to this day have got NO ANSWER!

If you think that is a acceptable way to treat customers,
Please let us know your buissness so we can stay the fuck away.

Ive spend thousands of dollars with shawn and he always came threw
every time.
But this is bad!!

Big Shady said:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Harry Hazard said:
Are you fucking retarted?

Am I an ass for Complaining? I payed for a game in oct 2004 that
I Havent recieved yet in february, I have mailed several times since
december and still to this day have got NO ANSWER!

If you think that is a acceptable way to treat customers,
Please let us know your buissness so we can stay the fuck away.

Ive spend thousands of dollars with shawn and he always came threw
every time.
But this is bad!!

I really feel for you guys.

This is not my business and whenever I try to help anyone I usually get :shame: .

But waiting for something since October...

I'm sorry, but its starting to become more and more difficult for me to keep sticking up for Shawn.

If he wants to play WoW so bad, shut down the store, accept no further orders and ship out the remaining.

This is seriously fucked up.

In the end (whenever that may be) Shawn will make it up to you guys.

Harry Hazard

Lurker,
Thanks Tonk for trying to help out
I appreciate it!

I also believe Shawn will solve the issue , I dont mind waiting
if he just would give me a answer on whats going on?

all of our storys should be treated serious ,whether we are noobs or not.

Atomiswave

Zero's Secretary
with 8,350 odd views, you must admit, this has got me signing in. hope all is well, shawn is way decent. i have been wondering though. i mean, even on the front page, there hasnt been a single snipet changed since that damn clip of some preview tv thing. makes u realise what the guy has done for the scene.

Big Shady

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
15 Year Member
Tristesse said:
As simple as that.
This man's business IS his hobby, and it amazes me that he has kept up such dedication. He is ONE MAN doing all of this. Such an ingrate. Yes, Shawn fucked up, but god damn it he was man enough to admit to his mistake and he has NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE! Why would he start now.

I'm with TonK on this one, you're a fucktard.

Status
Not open for further replies.