Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
I don't know if anyone else has a current order going so I thought I'd share mine. I placed an order last night around 12.00AM CST and received a confirmation email within hours, and around 1:30PM today received a tracking number etc. This is exactly how all my previous orders were handled and I received all them in 2-3 days. I expect this one will be the same.

I'm not trying to take any sides or kiss any asses here. Just sharing an ongoing order that I have going, and I've been here quite some time and have ordered from the Neo Store several times. Just thought I'd let you guys know, and I'll update when the items arrive.

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
Gatchaman said:
Glad I decided to check the forums prior to ordering. I don't hang around here to much but still enjoy my Neo, I was about to put in a sizeable MVS order, I'm glad I decided to check the fourms first. The thread is a bit long, but it appears there never was a response from Shawn, so it looks like Arcadeshock will be receiving their first order from me. and after all, this post took me about 30 seconds, which is all the time it would have taken Shawn to receive my order instead of Arcadeshock.

Gatcha~

Sorry to hear that since Shawn took already care of 99% of the orders and only few are left to be taken care of.
More,he is coming bacvk in full time,just spoke with him.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
FTL said:
Sorry to hear that since Shawn took already care of 99% of the orders and only few are left to be taken care of.

What did I tell you, you nervous Nellys. I'm taking 100% of the credit for Shawn's return. All of it.

perez128k

n00b
I agree, I have spent at least a thousand dollars this past month alone, and have had absolutely NO problem whatsover. I got my stuff in 3-4 days, with tracking, confirmation, and all that good stuff. I think people need to lighten up.
:shame:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
FTL said:

:eye: :eye:

Gatchaman said:
Glad I decided to check the forums prior to ordering. I don't hang around here to much but still enjoy my Neo, I was about to put in a sizeable MVS order, I'm glad I decided to check the fourms first. The thread is a bit long, but it appears there never was a response from Shawn, so it looks like Arcadeshock will be receiving their first order from me. and after all, this post took me about 30 seconds, which is all the time it would have taken Shawn to receive my order instead of Arcadeshock.

Gatcha~

I like Vihn as much as anyone but my last order with Arcadeshock took at least as long as folks have waited for Shawn, probably longer. Everyone has problems from time to time. Even with the delays I believe that Shawn's track record over the long haul warrants our trust.

B

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Neo Ash said:
It appears that Dark Andy has also been having problems. We are both established/known members of this site and have been around for a while, and post on a regular basis. I sent the NeoStore another email yesterday. If I do not receive a response in a few days, I will be sending another email to cancel my order so that I can file a merchant dispute with my credit card company. If this problem is not resolved I will never order from the NeoStore again...period....end of story. I realize that Shawn has done a lot for the Neo community. His presence in this community has truly been an assent. However, the fact remains a business is a business. There is no business without customer loyalty, which is directly related to good customer service. In the past I have bought from the NeoStore when I could have used an alternative seller/merchant. My loyalty was due to the excellent customer service I have received over countless transactions. I have never had to wait more than 3 days to receive an order. Unfortunately, customer service has taken a nose dive like it or not.....two weeks for a email reply is ridiculous.

established member, wtf is that?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
xtoo_short20x said:
established member, wtf is that?

Someone that is more or less known as a frequent visitor of this forum, has a good buying and selling reputation, and didn't just join a week ago.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
well I order a SSVS last week and i got it within a week, so i dont know what the problem is here

may be everyone is flooding him with junk emails and can't manage to read thru them all

i'm just guessing

Harry Hazard

Lurker,
Well, here is my story .

I ordered and payed for Samurai shodown special english AES + shipping
October 24 th, But since i was planning on byuing more carts
I asked Shawn to hold my cart to save on shipping.

In December i sent an e-mail that I wasnt going to buy any more carts in the
Near future and therefor asked him to ship my Game asap.

Now its mid februari and I havent heard one word from Shawn
Although Ive sent several e-mails to him.

The Neo store has always been a great place to obtain games from
Service has always been great and thats why Ive continued to spend
Money there

This I must say is bad behaviour. And its sad to see The Neo stores rep being stomped. Playing games online is a bad excuse for not taking care of buissness.

Ive would have prefered to settle this in private but since I dont get any
Answers I had no choice.
I still hope we can work this out.

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Harry Hazard said:
Well, here is my story .

I ordered and payed for Samurai shodown special english AES + shipping
October 24 th, But since i was planning on byuing more carts
I asked Shawn to hold my cart to save on shipping.

In December i sent an e-mail that I wasnt going to buy any more carts in the
Near future and therefor asked him to ship my Game asap.

Now its mid februari and I havent heard one word from Shawn
Although Ive sent several e-mails to him.

The Neo store has always been a great place to obtain games from
Service has always been great and thats why Ive continued to spend
Money there

This I must say is bad behaviour. And its sad to see The Neo stores rep being stomped. Playing games online is a bad excuse for not taking care of buissness.

Ive would have prefered to settle this in private but since I dont get any
Answers I had no choice.
I still hope we can work this out.

Need more prooves , the skeptics? Harry has one of the most marvelous US collection so here's the "guarranty seal of approval" you all "established" members needed.

I still can't get how you dare treating all those poor people waiting for their orders.
"We don't give a shit, they're noobs!" What kind of behaviour is that?? I think, and that's not just a guess that many buyers buy stuff whereas they don't even come on the forums. Do you think the majority of the Neostore's stock is bought by a dozen of established members? Great guys, great. I know at least 3 guys that ordered from the neostore and who don't even have an account here so just shut up.
They're noob ON THE FORUM but some of them surely spent much more in the store than you and me.

But please, stay among "established members", it must be so comforting. Finding an excuse to avoid saying Shawn has lost reason for a simple videogame must be primordial. :kekeke: A few more days like this and the store is dead and buried.

RXBANDIT

Zero's Secretary
ALL HAIL THE RETURN OF SHAWN

Seems he is back had replies today from all my emails. hopefully now my order will be sorted HOORAY!!!!

Iory2005

n00b
RXBANDIT said:
Seems he is back had replies today from all my emails. hopefully now my order will be sorted HOORAY!!!!

Hi
Well, also I'm waiting for an answer from shawn about my order but nothing for the moment... when did you order and did youhave pay with paypal? ( I order the 20th of january but I haven't pay with paypal I paid directly with credit card)
thanks

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
Iory2005 said:
Hi
Well, also I'm waiting for an answer from shawn about my order but nothing for the moment... when did you order and did youhave pay with paypal? ( I order the 20th of january but I haven't pay with paypal I paid directly with credit card)
thanks

*ROT mode on*

Shut up, your noob's opinion is worthless here, no matter how much you paid.

*ROT mode off*

:kekeke:

RXBANDIT

Zero's Secretary
ordered 27th jan paid via my credit card. recieved emails today so reckon hes going thru them all trying to reply to each one, bet he has shit loads to go thru so cud take some time.

pretas

Marked Wolf
RXBANDIT said:
ordered 27th jan paid via my credit card. recieved emails today so reckon hes going thru them all trying to reply to each one, bet he has shit loads to go thru so cud take some time.

That's been over 2 weeks and was after he promise that everythign was going to be like it used to be!

Let's say he had 400 e-mails to catch up on and each would take 3 minutes to reply to on average. That's 1200 minutes which is 20 hours. If he spent 3 hours a day replying he'd be done in about a week.

We all know that he can sit in front of his computer for 20 hours a day playing WOW, but spengin a couple hours a day catching up on e-mails is somthing he's not interested in doing.

This guy has a bad attitude. Wow.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
RXBANDIT said:

Yeah, hope it gets sorted for you buddy, Ive got the cash now to order my kof 03, but really dont know whether to do it at the mo or wait a few weeks to hear everythings gone back to how it should be :crying:

RXBANDIT

Zero's Secretary
Know what you mean still waiting on matrimelee was thinking of ordering kof2003
myself wen i got the cash. probable best to wait till shawn has got thru the backlog of orders eh.

Iory2005

n00b
Tristesse said:
*ROT mode on*

Shut up, your noob's opinion is worthless here, no matter how much you paid.

*ROT mode off*

:kekeke:

what you interfere yourself shut up if you don't understand my question!!! that takes more time if one doesn't use paypal for the acceptation of the order, I don't speak about price....

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I brought the little white flags and various cheeses.

I heard that when the French conquer a country, they lock this smilie in all of their sigs:

:shame:

P.S. Those are some ruthless mother fuckers. :oh_no:

Athlon64

Galford's Armourer
It looks like a very inconsistent performance from the Neo-Store:

I got a reply from Shawn well within 24 hours of my question regarding an order and yet some of you are still in a "sorry" state when it comes to your orders.

If the Neo-Store is no longer interested in doing buisness on a daily basis then a notice should already be given.

If Shawn is no longer interested to run the store maybe he should sell it to Ryan or some other guy who would run the store in a manner that a store should be managed.

Shawn, maybe you should revise this statement from your store for awhile until your "WoW" fever dies down.

MISSION

To provide our customers with a comprehensive source for neo-geo systems, games, & accessories. (KEEP THIS ONE)
To provide quality merchandise at a competitive price. (ALSO GOOD)
To describe all item listings with accuracy, especially when concerning condition. (Shawn is very good at this ;) )
To ship all orders within 24 hours of purchase. (??????????)
To provide top notch web based customer service to all of our customers. (Edit this one to reflect actual performance)

Status
Not open for further replies.