Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi Michael....

Palmer Eldritch said:
Have you even read the posts you so eloquently comment on?

Fuck Yes... unlike you... I see you put you Birthday as 1968... I am surprised that someone who come out of my mothers arse SO LONG ago still has the intelligence of a 3 year old...

This isn´t about Shawn. I couldn´t give a frogs fat ass about Shawn. He´s probably one of the good guys for all I know.

I think you'll find it has turned into such thread dumbass... if you don't get the "Feel" of the thread... then you need to learn and prob read more...

In fact... I can give you this webiste... www.MichaelIsAFUCKINGDumbCunt.com... please read before you post again...

This is about a business that has suddenly and completely grinded to a halt and in the process more or less blacked out all communication, leaving people to make of it what they will.
That is not acceptable by any standards, when the only reason given is; "I´m too busy playing a game".
Apparently this has happened before, which hardly justifies it this time around.

Were you THERE when it happened? NOOB... I see your dumbass posting against people who would eat you alive...

Business is a funny old thing... As your Prob 37 year old Virgin with testicular abnomalies... I won't try to explain it to your ignorant ass anymore...

Please take your fanboyish shit elsewhere, and stop harassing newcomers the board. That´s just plain stupid when you consider the facts at hand.

I am Ng.coms PIN-Up fekker... YOU'RE My fanboy... personally... having you up the arse would be entertaining... but I hear its full of Danish shit...

--Michael

My name is Rot.... bear that in mind MICHAEL... for future refence Numbnuts...

P

Palmer Eldritch

Now THAT was hilarious, not to mention incredibly productive....Rot

Let´s just hope you never end up in a situation where you order something, pay in advance and are met with nothing but utter silence.

Might be a bit hard to keep up the quality of intelligent wisecracking you obviously master so well, then.

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
Rotphungte your answer are totally stupid, if someone deal with the neostore and get not answer after spend a lots of money , well this people have the right to spam and ask for a answer in this forum, and i know about other people than palmer who wait for some answer right now (and didnt wanted to register here)!

And about be a noob or not, well that s mean nothing, everyone deserve the same respect ! Why give more respect and understanding with someone with 6000 post than with someone who just registered ! i find this discrimination extremely stupid !

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Palmer Eldritch said:
Now THAT was hilarious, not to mention incredibly productive....Rot

Let´s just hope you never end up in a situation where you order something, pay in advance and are met with nothing but utter silence.

Might be a bit hard to keep up the quality of intelligent wisecracking you obviously master so well, then.

Rot actually know's how to deal with people properly and don't jump off his high horse if something is delayed....in other words Rot has patience.

Another thing is that Shawn is very trustworthy so only a n00b would think about bad things when thier items don't arive the very next day.

As far as im concerned this place is filling up with proper dipshits, its became a shit magnet and unfortunitly the best ones have to leave because of the dipships "Like yourself" and too many others.

NeoLord

Neo-Geo FAQs Editor
I can't believe Shawn hasn't contacted anyone regarding his or her order!

Shawn, please -- if any of this is true than make good on it!

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Stephane said:
Rotphungte your answer are totally stupid, if someone deal with the neostore and get not answer after spend a lots of money , well this people have the right to spam and ask for a answer in this forum, and i know about other people than palmer who wait for some answer right now (and didnt wanted to register here)!

And about be a noob or not, well that s mean nothing, everyone deserve the same respect ! Why give more respect and understanding with someone with 6000 post than with someone who just registered ! i find this discrimination extremely stupid !

Learn to read english and learn to type english before you make a comment.
French Froggy Faggot!

Stephane

Boss Hogg,
i m proud to be french, and kissing the ass of Shawn will not help and resolve the problem of some member and non member of this forum ! And everyone who follow this path is wrong, a problem exist and ignore or insulte this guys who want some help or answer is plain stupid !

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Stephane said:
i m proud to be french, and kissing the ass of Shawn will not help and resolve the problem of some member and non member of this forum ! And everyone who follow this path is wrong, a problem exist and ignore or insulte this guys who want some help or answer is plain stupid !

No one's kissing his ass frenchy, fact is that 90% of the board have dealt with Shawn and he always pulled through.
And you don't even know half of this, I actually posted a thread requesting for Shawns response but fuck it im not even gonna tell you because you can't even read english anyway.

Stop trying to flame people frog.

P

Palmer Eldritch

Snake-Eyes said:
Rot actually know's how to deal with people properly and don't jump off his high horse if something is delayed....in other words Rot has patience.

Another thing is that Shawn is very trustworthy so only a n00b would think about bad things when thier items don't arive the very next day.

As far as im concerned this place is filling up with proper dipshits, its became a shit magnet and unfortunitly the best ones have to leave because of the dipships "Like yourself" and too many others.

What´s with the namecalling?
I cannot believe how screwed up selected members of this place are.

I can only speak for myself.
I´ve visited these boards since 2003, which means I´ve probably got a better knowledge of the history of this place than some of those who persist on labelling me and others "newcomers".

I ordered something from Neostore a week ago. I registered about a week ago. I´ve apparently had the extreme bad luck of hitting this place at a very bad time.

I´ve voiced my concerns and opinions, mostly in a monologue kind-of-way because the store is currently "not there", while having to put up with shit like what you just served.

Needless to say, I´ll take my business elsewhere. I´m officially out of here, hoping that it works out for those still without a word from the store.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Palmer Eldritch said:
What´s with the namecalling?
I cannot believe how screwed up selected members of this place are.

I can only speak for myself.
I´ve visited these boards since 2003, which means I´ve probably got a better knowledge of the history of this place than some of those who persist on labelling me and others "newcomers".

I ordered something from Neostore a week ago. I registered about a week ago. I´ve apparently had the extreme bad luck of hitting this place at a very bad time.

I´ve voiced my concerns and opinions, mostly in a monologue kind-of-way because the store is currently "not there", while having to put up with shit like what you just served.

Needless to say, I´ll take my business elsewhere. I´m officially out of here, hoping that it works out for those still without a word from the store.

He's trying to flame Rot so I join in. I did'nt read your post past the first line by the way.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Man this shit is boring , to much abuse being thrown around i rekon..

Come on shawn give these guys an anwser so we can get back to normal

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Palmer Eldritch said:
That is not acceptable by any standards, when the only reason given is; "I´m too busy playing a game".

I hope that this is not the case. I don't want Shawn to repeate this horrible mistake twice.

I'm pretty sure that he's unaware of what's going on here. Both you and I know that he's not the only person running the store. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm trying to say that there can be other possiblities and that it may not be 100% Shawn's fault. so answering e-mails and such could be another person's responsibilities, and something could happen to that person.

there could also be technical problem in the site or something.

anyway, I suggest that those who already sent payments and awaiting an answer from Shawn to start a thread in which Those people (and only those people) can have no more than 1 post explaining there situations ........ since this thread has obviously turned into a flaming, name-calling fest.

I'm pretty sure that all the problems will be solved, and recommend these poor people to have some more patience (yeah, I know it's becoming painful for some of you) till Shawn shows up again.

good luck with all of you.

mrchafe

Mr. Big's Thug
EDIT: Completely mis-read what was going on. I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
k'_127 said:
anyway, I suggest that those who already sent payments and awaiting an answer from Shawn to start a thread in which Those people (and only those people) can have no more than 1 post explaining there situations ........ since this thread has obviously turned into a flaming, name-calling fest.

Best idea ive heard all day

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
rotphungte said:
Hi Lads and Lassies...

It seems to me that only the noobs are shouting "FUCK ME... he aint replied in under 30 mins!!!". :oh_no: ...

...THIS could be due to MANY reasons... from noobs asking dumbass questions like "Can I have a payment plan?" to "I paid you 3 seconds ago... where the FUCK is my stuff...."

Lets take a step back here lads... Noobs AND fekkin old tymers should appreciate what Shawn and the guys here have done for the fekkin Neo community...

Shawn runs a business... stuff happens...

...These whingeing, screamin"Noobs"... and the Anti_Shawn_NeoStore_We_would_Like_Dashk_running_the_FUCKING_place people... should start to appreciate that life isn't a Cake walk.... and stuff happens that will affect a business... get over it... :shame:

Rot, I've really liked your views and coolness in the past, but the above highlights of your post are quite sad.

Nobody's worried about a 30 minute delay in email response. Nobody's worried of a day's delay. Or maybe even a week's. No. We are talking about people having paid a month ago, and having no response.

And life isn't a cake-walk? It seems to be for Shawn, if he can throw away the reputation of his store just for an online videogame. And no, choosing to play a videogame doesn't qualify for "stuff" that "happens" in business life.

I don't currently have an order at the Neostore, but I sure hope I could still have one someday. But now it starts to seem EXTREMELY unlikely.

Last edited:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
face it, the neo store is dead, the owner has lost interest, and do you think he needs the money? he already lost thousands on those US AES runs, he doesn't care, he's winning world of warcraft virtual item auctions on ebay, save your money.

and rot is a fucking wanker and a half, i like how he acts like he knows shit.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
DashK said:
face it, the neo store is dead, the owner has lost interest, and do you think he needs the money? he already lost thousands on those US AES runs, he doesn't care, he's winning world of warcraft virtual item auctions on ebay, save your money.

and rot is a fucking wanker and a half, i like how he acts like he knows shit.

Stop trying to flame people "Angel Voice".

P.S. Your balls should drop soon so you'll sound like a man.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
I think the biggest problem with this thread is that the majority of the people posting in it dont actually have a deal going on at present with the NeoStore so they cant beleive what they are hearing. I, for one, have always had great dealings with the STORE and cant beleive that people are having the problems that they are. It would seem that the best course of action would be for you guys to seek recourse through your credit card companies and have that money re-imbursed to your cards.

I really dont think Shawn would run off with you guys money and that if he had no intention on filling orders he would temporarily close the store. Since it is fact that there are others helping run the NeoStore, maybe they arent doing their job properly. Either way, is there anyone who placed an order recently that received their merchandise? It seems funny that he only sent out orders during that week of the 1 week sale and that was it. I hope everyone gets the merchandise they pay for... and I hope everything is ok with Shawn.

Phillip

Snooptalian

Hairdresser, ,
Bulletnyourass said:
I think the biggest problem with this thread is that the majority of the people posting in it dont actually have a deal going on at present with the NeoStore so they cant beleive what they are hearing. I, for one, have always had great dealings with the STORE and cant beleive that people are having the problems that they are. It would seem that the best course of action would be for you guys to seek recourse through your credit card companies and have that money re-imbursed to your cards.

Phillip

You took the words right out of my mouth. The best thing would be to go about getting your money back via your CC company or PayPal. That's what I would be doing in this situation. I don't like waiting months to receive something I've paid in full for, and if the excuse is really that an online game is the cause for all the delays, that is pretty pathetic IMHO. Surely that isn't the case. I can't imagine letting your business go to shit because you're too busy playing a game. What else is being neglected over there? Must smell like a motherfucker, cause you know if he don't have time to ship a game out, he isn't showering either... :cool:

The Legendary LoneWolf

The Garou Densetsu Guy,
20 Year Member
Well Shawn did me a favour with a 8 odd game deal, so I am greatful for that but if this place might close then I better get my AES console to Jeff Kurtz A.S.A.P

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
DARK ANDY said:
Oh, and for the record, while I am not currently in a transaction with Shawn, or have sent money, I feel that I would at least deserve a 15 second e-mail response. this is not the first time it has happened, but it will be the last.

I'm not going to bother with Shawn anymore, if he wants to reply, go ahead. I won't be e-mailing him or contacting him anymore until he returns the favor.

It appears that Dark Andy has also been having problems. We are both established/known members of this site and have been around for a while, and post on a regular basis. I sent the NeoStore another email yesterday. If I do not receive a response in a few days, I will be sending another email to cancel my order so that I can file a merchant dispute with my credit card company. If this problem is not resolved I will never order from the NeoStore again...period....end of story. I realize that Shawn has done a lot for the Neo community. His presence in this community has truly been an assent. However, the fact remains a business is a business. There is no business without customer loyalty, which is directly related to good customer service. In the past I have bought from the NeoStore when I could have used an alternative seller/merchant. My loyalty was due to the excellent customer service I have received over countless transactions. I have never had to wait more than 3 days to receive an order. Unfortunately, customer service has taken a nose dive like it or not.....two weeks for a email reply is ridiculous.

Last edited:

RXBANDIT

Zero's Secretary
I appreciate the loyalty and respect shown to shawn by some long term members and thats cool but looking at it from my point of view. Its my first order from the neo store and to be frank the service i have thus far recieved has been crap as a paying customer i shud expect good service irrespective of my member status. Now whilst others have been praising shawn and the neo store and im sure thats justified but your judgement has been made on past experience with shawn and the neo store ie past orders etc. Now if im to judge like you on my personal experience with shawn and the neo store then please excuse if im anything less than complimentary. Im not flaming the guy and wouldnt want to just want it all sorted for me and for eveyone.

Gatchaman

, ,
Holy Cow!

Glad I decided to check the forums prior to ordering. I don't hang around here to much but still enjoy my Neo, I was about to put in a sizeable MVS order, I'm glad I decided to check the fourms first. The thread is a bit long, but it appears there never was a response from Shawn, so it looks like Arcadeshock will be receiving their first order from me. and after all, this post took me about 30 seconds, which is all the time it would have taken Shawn to receive my order instead of Arcadeshock.

Gatcha~

Status
Not open for further replies.