Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Just to let you know , I sent shawn an email last night about kof2002 AES JPN and he almost replyed instanatly , so i placed the order and this morning i have an email saying the parcel is already shipped and a tracking number has been supplied , so im really pleased with that .

Strange that others are having grief

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Well, my friend had got an e-mail from Shawn this Wednesday, now they are discussing some terms of the transaction, I hope this time the communication is managed well and they can arrive to a deal.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Neo Fan said:
Ok, what is your server, race and charactar name?

Central Time
Azgalor = SERVER/REALM
Alliance, human mage Arcane/Fire talent specs
Snap = CHARACTER NAME
300 enchanter / 300 tailor, one the main suppliers for the 16-slot [Mooncloth bag]’s.
50g away from “epic” mount, going with the white stallion.
Time played: too embarrassed to tell

You sound like you play. How about you?

A regular “enchanting” customer on my server has offered $2,000 to purchase my account (login/password). It’s a serious offer, and as crazy as it sounds, I turned it down! Since I had no motivation to sell, I told him it would take $10,000 simply based on the time + fun factor. I’m considering revisiting his offer to buy but perhaps for a more agreeable price. Or, I can simply not start a new character and play this one veteran, semi-retired character at moderation.

Email and PM sent to Rogerkorn, terribly sorry about the delay. Free overseas shipping and freebies once your credit card ownership is verified. Of course at this point I have little doubt concerning the legitimacy of your order, considering your efforts. Will be all caught up during this weekend.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Shawn said:
A regular “enchanting” customer on my server has offered $2,000 to purchase my account (login/password).

I think I just found a new job. ( buying WoW today ).

PS- my login/password on this forum is now for rent $10 an hour. $200 a day.

Neo Fan

King's Dry Cleaner
Nice Character there...

Mine:
Server = Skullcrusher (2nd on Bleeding Hollow)
Horde!!
Race = Tauren
Name = Slappy
Prof = Warrior
Lvl = 32 (Hey, some of us have to work!!!)
Prof = Mining / Blacksmithing
Guild = Wall of Voodoo (Allways Recruiting)

I believe you about the $2,000 offer, its hard to get a character to these levels. Personally, I am looking forward to the PvP when I reach 60. By then, they will probly put an expansion out.

Shawn said:
Central Time
Azgalor = SERVER/REALM
Alliance, human mage Arcane/Fire talent specs
Snap = CHARACTER NAME
300 enchanter / 300 tailor, one the main suppliers for the 16-slot [Mooncloth bag]’s.
50g away from “epic” mount, going with the white stallion.
Time played: too embarrassed to tell

You sound like you play. How about you?

A regular “enchanting” customer on my server has offered $2,000 to purchase my account (login/password). It’s a serious offer, and as crazy as it sounds, I turned it down! Since I had no motivation to sell, I told him it would take $10,000 simply based on the time + fun factor. I’m considering revisiting his offer to buy but perhaps for a more agreeable price. Or, I can simply not start a new character and play this one veteran, semi-retired character at moderation.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Neo Fan said:

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

That shit is crazy. It does make a little more sense to me than purchasing virtual property, however. That is, the difference is from almost nothing to almost something. Anyway, it seems like very little cash for the time invested, so I'm guessing that they've got this process automated. Running 20 games at a time might not be such a bad way to make a living ....

Rogerkorn

Quiz Detective
Today i receive a private message from shawn and thanks, now i only wait the tracking number to my e-mail thanks shawn.

And when i receive the atomiswave ill post a picture but i dont know how post picture someone help me bye.

Sorry for the bad english.

eclectico68@yahoo.com

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rogerkorn said:
And when i receive the atomiswave ill post a picture but i dont know how post picture someone help me bye.

Cuando la tengas me la mandas por e-mail y yo mismo la publicaré en el foro :) .

NeoGeo Hunter

Fio's Quartermaster
Actually none of the above for me, I know very well that the neo-geo celebrity (Shawn) is not dead he is just stayin low PROFILE. :kekeke:

Rogerkorn

Quiz Detective
Amano Jacu said:
Cuando la tengas me la mandas por e-mail y yo mismo la publicaré en el foro :) .

Ya estas sale en cuanto lo reciba me tomo la foto y te la mando.

Bueno pero primero lo primero deja recibo el tracking number y luego ya ok saludos esde mexico.

Rogerkorn

Quiz Detective
i think that i know how.

Ja Ja i still waiting the game fishing.

depesca3jo.jpg

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
Oh My God. :eek:

He pretty much gave up his business because of a game. fuck.

I knew Shawn was obessive with blizzard stuff but i never thought he would go that far.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I nearly lost my job when Metroid Prime came out. I called out 4 or 5 strait days giving them a BS "I'm sick" excuse to stay home to play it. Summed up, I wasn't returning to work nor leaving my house until it was finished at 100%.

Trevor spencer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
15 Year Member
Abasuto said:
I nearly lost my job when Metroid Prime came out. I called out 4 or 5 strait days giving them a BS "I'm sick" excuse to stay home to play it. Summed up, I wasn't returning to work nor leaving my house until it was finished at 100%.

man i tryed to get into that game but didnt like it :(

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I've given Shawn a lot of shit over the years for what I perceived to be price gouging, etc. as far as the NeoStore is concerned. The few times I did buy from him, I got excellent service and speedy contact. This 'incident' involving WoW ain't really shit to complain about. The man could have made any excuse he wanted, and we would have accepted it at face value, but he actually came clean, and is just as much a Section-8 gamer as the rest of us. I find it kinda cool to be honest.

I'm sure he'll make it up to anyone whose deals twisted in the wind for a while.
Only the extreme usual drama queens will attempt to milk this as some kind of indictment of the NeoStore and Shawn.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
DashK said:

but epic mounts are soo expensive dashy0. :oh_no:
that is a waste of rl money though, shit the game just game out a few months ago...

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Yeah, I've always thought of Shawn as a warrior bard with pink socks.

I'm a level 32 ladies' man but my spells only work on fat ugly bitches.

:jajajaja:

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
DashK said:
So shawn was too busy to deal with the neo store orders and email, but he found the time to buy virtual world of warcraft items off ebay? WTF?

Stalker

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
hmm... The interesting thing about WoW is that you can actually be pretty godly with a small time investment, particularly if you know what you're doing. All levels facotred in, you can get a level every 5 hours on average, so about 300 hours to reach the max level. If the game is you primary mode of entertainment you could really hold a normal job and have a social life and still have time to hit the max level in a month or so... Not that any of this is relevant to this discussion so much, but I think it might be easier to pull yourself from this game considering how much of it is spent eventually just messing around at max level...

Status
Not open for further replies.