Is Shawn at the Neo Store............???

What is Shawn doing or where is shawn............???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
[EDITOR'S NOTE: "Where is Shawn???" That was the question during the time surrounding New Years 2005. This thread asked the members to guess the answer. The truth, as you will see, was totally unexpected. (thankfully, that answer is on page 2, not pages 3-15).]

What do you think.....?

Last edited by a moderator:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Voted.

If he ran with RogerKorn's money, 2 things would be evident :

1. a HUGE sale would have been made at the Neostore, to rake in as much money as possible fast, and then

2. We wouldn't be talking here. The forums would be deleted instantly, so nobody would even know Rogerkorn was scammed.

shir0

Later, Gumm0
DARK ANDY said:
Voted.

If he ran with RogerKorn's money, 2 things would be evident :

1. a HUGE sale would have been made at the Neostore, to rake in as much money as possible fast, and then

2. We wouldn't be talking here. The forums would be deleted instantly, so nobody would even know Rogerkorn was scammed.

He grew a mullet and couldn't live with himself.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Well lets look at the options

Hospital - probably not, last online on the 7th and that far exceeds the 42 days that this guy hasnt got his atomiswave

Dead - Highly doubt it as there would have been an announcement by his small staff

Done a runner with Rogerkorns money - Perhaps, maybe he is taking orders and only fullfilling what he can to clean out his stock.

On holiday - Doubt it... as 42 days far exceeds the last day he was on line

quit the neo store - doubt it.. still has alot of stock and wants to move the rest of it

Stuck money to his body with honey and set fire to himself - This is just rediculous

Superfamifreak

Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
20 Year Member
Only one real option:

Stuck money to his body with honey and set fire to himself.

Inevitably a plan of pure genius.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
Nerv%20Symbol.jpg

God's in His Heaven, All's Right with the World

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I have no idea what could be going on. But I do know that this is very unlike the NeoStore. Shawn or a member of his staff should address recent problems in the forum. I personally have spent better that 50% of the money that has gone to my AES, CD, and MVS at the Neostore. I have been a loyal supporter of ng.com and the NeoStore....along with many other members. We deserve better than this. It has been some time since the NeoStore added new items to its' inventory. For the most part it has been very dead......the 1 week sell of NOS AES carts did not go that well IMO....there is still a large amount of inventory.

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
BAH !

You're all wrong and confused. :oh_no:

Shawn's actually in Jail. :lol:

...eh Jokin'... :kekeke: ( Damn ! I love this smiley!! :D )

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Shawns rep is slowly going down the tubes, why doesn't he address this?

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I can't believe you guys are talking about Shawn here. I've never had anything but good deals with NeoStore... I hope he's ok cause I highly doubt he's scammed anyone.

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
Well this whole situation is very unbelievable. Who knows where shawn is, if you have the time to take someone's money then you have the time to give them their items or at least some kind of status report.

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Cynn said:
I can't believe you guys are talking about Shawn here. I've never had anything but good deals with NeoStore... I hope he's ok cause I highly doubt he's scammed anyone.

People are taking this situation too far, so I thought i'd join in.
Don't take this thread the wrong way guys, well all know these situations are highly likely to be sorted and I bet theres a good explanation to it all.

As we all know this website can't live without one piece of drama once a day.
Unfortunitly RogerKorn is making the bigger part of this making the neo store look seriously bad, when we have all had great service from Shawn etc. Along with this Rogerkorn has threatend to post a new thread everyday untill his goods arrive....and in reality we are the ones suffering with his engrish posts, I just wish Shawn would appear ASAP and sort the score out so we can carry on as usual.

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
ws_neo-geo.gif

ANDRODUNOS
ARTOFFIGHTING
BASEBALLSTARS
BIOMOTORUNITRON
BLUESJOURNEY
CARDFIGHTERSCLASH
CDZ
CROSSEDSWORDS
CYBERLIP
DARKARMS
DATAEAST
DOUBLEDRAGON
EIGHTMAN
EVOLUTION
FATALFURY
GALAXYFIGHT
HUDSON
HYPERNEOGEO
KABUKICLASH
KARNOV
KINGOFMONSTERS
LASTBLADE
LASTRESORT
MAGICALDROP
METALSLUG
MRDO
NAM
NEOGEO
NEOGEOCUPSOCCER
NINJAMASTERS
PANICBOMBER
POCKETCOLOR
PULSTAR
PUYOPOP
RAGNAGARD
ROBOARMY
SAMURAISHODOWN
SAURAS
SENGOKU
SHOCKTROOPERS
SNK
SNKVSCAPCOM
SONICPOCKETADVENTURE
SUNSOFT
SUPERSPY
TOPHUNTER
TWINKLESTARSPRITES
VISCO
WORLDHEROES

kafuin_gaira

Viewpoint Vigilante
free $10 paypal to the first person to post a gif of the whole puzzle filled out.

SHO

Raiden's Valet
Did the guy use insurance shipping method? If he didnt, anything goes missing in the post, its not the neostores fault

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I think he's on a holiday.
Not unless he is lost at sea :help:

naitram

The Old Man
kafuin_gaira said:
free $10 paypal to the first person to post a gif of the whole puzzle filled out.

Big thanks to this man for coming through with the prize - what a nice treat!

And it will help buy some food while I'm laid-off. Of course I have to say that word search was harder than my job ever was. :eek_2:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
We aren't entering The Last Days of NG.Com are we? *I'm hoping Rot and the gang aren't going to have to turn the lights out sooner than expected. I'm not questioning Shawn's business practices as I've never had a bad deal with him... I am wondering just how committed he's going to be to upkeeping this community in the near future though.

If this place bites the dust, anyone have any idea where we'll all meet up? This is something that we should put some thought into because one day we'll log in the URL and this place just won't load and be a memory. It be a shame to not be able to partake and as well as read into "Teh Drama" and other informative things on a daily basis with some of you joes and the occassional jane.

MERCENARY X99

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Maybe he got hitched.

Mercenary X99 said:
If this place bites the dust, anyone have any idea where we'll all meet up? This is something that we should put some thought into because one day we'll log in the URL and this place just won't load and be a memory.

This forum holds the key. It's not the forum itself (while it is kick-ass), it's the place it leads to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.