Right fekkers listen

Kumavnmitsurugi

Marked Wolf
iamyagami22 said:
i think the point that everyone needs to see is that yeah sony makes good nongaming stuff but makes some of the biggest shit as far as game systems and games scea is bull shit and needs to die a horrible death, then burn like fuck in the raging fires of hell. :glee: :)

anything with Metal Gear on it is good enough for me

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
Metal gear solid games were the only reason i bought a ps2 and now that i beat the shit out of them(a lot) i have nothing to do with my ps2, it hasn;t gotten any play time in about a month and a half going on two.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
What was the point of this thread?

@ Joe
Every time somebody posted about the dead pixels you only wanted to talk about the button problem, ignoring all problems at hand.

@ Everybody else
We had this same discussion last month. Then we came to conclusion that Sony does infact very reliable non-gaming hardware.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
the point was THAT IF YOU KEEP TROLLING AND FUCKING AROUND, YOU WILL BE BANNED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I have absolutly nothing to do right now but make posts and cause cotroversy. :make_fac:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I worked at a game store for about 5 years.
the amount of 1000 series ps systems and
first gen ps2 systems that came back with problems
were quite a bit. I've never liked sony or their products really.
but as you can see from the market today, they're an unavoidable evil.
not to say that microsoft is off the hook either.
they've had some problems with their hard drives but not to the
extent of dre that came from the ps2s.
gamecubes for the record are super.
i've seen one defective one.
the lense that read the discs was visibly broken.
probably a kid with an ice pick.
;P

iamyagami22 said:
the point was THAT IF YOU KEEP TROLLING AND FUCKING AROUND, YOU WILL BE BANNED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I have absolutly nothing to do right now but make posts and cause cotroversy. :make_fac:

Awesome. The mod responsible is my hero.

iamyagami22

Viewpoint Vigilante
ban me i don't give a crap, i say of any worth anyway so ban me, actually ip ban me so i can never ever post on this site again.

C.A.R25

Genjuro's Frog
J0e Musashi said:
This Sony=inferior build quality is beginning to annoy me.
Now I don't know how much you people are into importing, but I import everything. I only play JPN games.
Over the years I have come to find that SCEI (Japan) produce is always of high quality.
It's only once SCEA (USA) and SCEE (Europe) get their hands on things that the quality goes downhill. This PSP thing is an exception to the rule, but 5,000 out of 500,000 isn't really many at all.
I still have my SCPH-1000 PlayStation and it works as good as the day I bought it in December 1994. I have over 600 games for it so it's not like it gets little use or anything. I also have my SCPH-10000 PS2, which I bought on 04th March, 2000. This too has never, ever given me any problems and I am currently well past the 150 games mark. I've heard numerous stories from my friends and on forums about "OMG I got a DRE!" Always these people have had NTSC/U/C or PAL consoles, never NTSC/J.
My PSP has given me no problems. It contains 0 dead pixels, the UMD drive door is tight, the analogue nub is tight. The right d-pad and Square buttons feel slightly different to the others due to the design, but they work fine, everytime. Sure, maybe when the PSP gets a western release it may be even worse than the few dodgy models that we've seen so far, but hey I always import so I'm alright Jack. I know of two other people, who like me own only NTSC/J Sony hardware and they also have never, ever had any problems with it. Maybe Sony Japan look after their own? I don't know.

Anyway that's my rant, you can flame the hell outta me if you like, but hey I think you first-time importers and Sony-haters need to stop with this, well rubbish.
Hijin!

I don't see what's so hard for other conserned about quality to simply wait until the US release in middle - late march.

If anything, all they have to do is exchange for another model... no fuss, with spending ~1/2 the price of importing.

I won't be lossing sleep because .6% or whatever of PSPs have been returned etc.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
C.A.R25 said:
I don't see what's so hard for other con c erned about quality to simply wait until the US release in middle - late march.

My thread was about Sony JPN launch hardware being the highest build quality...

iamyagami22 said:
ban me i don't give a crap, i say of any worth anyway so ban me, actually ip ban me so i can never ever post on this site again.

Mods, I believe this qualifies as a request!

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
J0e Musashi said:
My thread was about Sony JPN launch hardware being the highest build quality...

omg shut the fuck up

if you only wanted responses that you would agree with, then why the hell did you post this in a public forum?

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
Honestly, I have an issue with the "you have no right to bitch" argument. I would argue that if you purchase a good or service, and if that good/service is defective or does not otherwise perform as advertised, you have every right to bitch. In fact, I would go so far as to say that you have a responsibility to bitch. Otherwise, the next Sony system may have a "flaw" in which the controller explodes in your hands if you don't hold it exactly the right way.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
not sonic said:
omg shut the fuck up

if you only wanted responses that you would agree with, then why the hell did you post this in a public forum?

It seems that not one single person other than lithy actually understood what I was trying to say, forcing me to try to re-explain what I was getting at. US releases are irrelevant in this thread. Unless you have experience of JPN launch hardware you should not have even replied. As said before I will now stick to calling people n00bs in chat.