Curt

apostate
"Daaassshhhh Radio.... Broadcasting to you the very finest in Japanese music."

BTW how is your husband?

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
DashK said:
and speaking american is cool, that's why you all learn our language. :shame:

Great example of how great america is...Dashk lives there.
[Sarcasim off]

Vincere

No longer Tristesse
English is pretty handy and easy to master, to a certain extent. I find US english very interesting and funny as well, trying to hear the syllables in a sentence but it often seems like your chewing gums guys. ;)
BTW everybody tells me I have a US accent. I'm kinda flattered of this.

No need to say that if our fellow canadian brothers are high-skilled in English, the french people usually sucks to death in English.

Last edited:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Somebody move this garbage to the war room, plz.

This is embarrassing. :oh_no:

P.S. Thanks, Dash. :rolleyes:

ranmafan1212

New Challenger
galfordo said:
Somebody move this garbage to the war room, plz.

This is embarrassing. :oh_no:

P.S. Thanks, Dash. :rolleyes:

I second that. I am a mix of British and Mexican (weird mix I know :) ) and its topics like this that make people think Americans are all the same, we arent. I have respect for anyone that has respect for me.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
As an American it is my duty- whenever myself and a fellow American are in the presence of a Japanese person and Hiroshima is mentioned- to hoot and holler and give a huge high-five.

Q

qube

America is really not that bad of a place to live, it's just putting up with the idiots that can be overwhelming sometimes.

I've been to 8 other countries as well though, and they aren't exactly exempt from morons either.

Don't let DashK be the bar by which we (Americans) are all measured please :cool:

Q-

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Foreign languages are ridiculous. If you don't speak english I'm afraid I can't trust you.

this man speaks the fucking truth. :buttrock:

Neocloud

Zero's Secretary
+ 1 Yankee on my ignore list :buttrock:

I just love to do that, maybe i should put all american on my Ignore list for a better forum for me :rolleyes:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
:spock:

Which "America" do you speak of? Using it in itself does not denote a particular area.

United States of America?

South America?

North America?

The Americas?

Or did you mis-spell Armenia?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
neobuyer said:
As an American it is my duty- whenever myself and a fellow American are in the presence of a Japanese person and Hiroshima is mentioned- to hoot and holler and give a huge high-five.

hell yes.
high five?
icon35.gif

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
If America ownz, or rules or whatever, its because they borrowed the best the world had to offer and made it their own.

They stole their land, borrowed a language and modified it (great modding btw :D ).

I consider all exclusive American words to be made up so people in the red neck counties can understand it. "Path" is too complicated, lets make it "side walk". Or "Slaw" instead of "coleslaw". I understand the reasons for that.

But why use the words "auto" in "auto insurance".. why not "car insurance".. Seems backwards and forwards if you ask me.

Whats funny is that any British person could tell you what American words mean, but very very few Americans could tell you what exclusive British words mean.

Oh, if you think anyone in England talks like the Queen.. your mistaken.. They speak more like Ali G now!

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Yeah, America fucking owns... ...sometimes even itself.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
The fact Dash started this as a joke to stir up shit and so many of you bit hook line and sinker means he just fucking owned you all. I mean was it so hard to see that fact when you saw who started the thread? OMG dash started a thread now I think all americans are wankers. You faggots really make me laugh sometimes.

Neocloud said:
Another Yankee in my Ignore List :buttrock:
The canadian G-Russ?

Who fucking cares. No one knows who you are and no one fucking cares if you ignore them.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
FatGuy said:
The fact Dash started this as a joke to stir up shit and so many of you bit hook line and sinker means he just fucking owned you all. I mean was it so hard to see that fact when you saw who started the thread? OMG dash started a thread now I think all americans are wankers. You faggots really make me laugh sometimes.

The canadian G-Russ?

Who fucking cares. No one knows who you are and no one fucking cares if you ignore them.

Heh, cheer up man.

I don't take anything in international serious, let alone a dashk thread... :)

Eric Straven

Banned
As much as I hate to admit it, being a Canadian not a wank, Stinky speaks the fucking truth :buttrock:! I can't trust anyone who doesn't speak English, especially the French especially if I want to get buttsecks from Stinky.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
some observations . . . the term "America" is actually short for United States of America, look it up, as Canada refer to themselves as Canadians, Mexico Mexicans, etc.

In the English-speaking world, America has become synonymous with the nation of the United States while American refers to United States (U.S.) citizens; this is a standard usage in not only the U.S. itself, but also much of Europe and Australasia[sic].

second observation, this thread was made to bait you guys and everyone fell for it

dashk > n00bs

Last edited:

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
roke stAr said:
some observations . . . the term "America" is actually short for United States of America, look it up, as Canada refer to themselves as Canadians, Mexico Mexicans, etc.

In the English-speaking world, America has become synonymous with the nation of the United States while American refers to United States (U.S.) citizens; this is a standard usage in not only the U.S. itself, but also much of Europe and Australasia[sic].

second observation, this thread was made to bait you guys and everyone fell for it

dashk > n00bs

of course that everyone does include you as well, as you posted a serious response

finngamer

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
Mr.Nemoperson said:
He fucking kidding guys. Geez.

BTW AMEIRCA FUCKING OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :make_fac:

No, he's not.

And although you do kid (though not fully), I'll still ask you a question: How does it feel to live in NEW York? Wouldn't you prefer York more, the real deal?

(The lesson of this post: Europeans own your asses. It all started when we first moved into your continent...)