america fucking owns

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Well, this has nothing to do with the validity of this thread, but I think Dash K has attained the highest honor in all of the wigger community. He has now reached the title of "wicky-wicky-wic-wic-wigger". Cheers.

poutine

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Dash K does have a point, I mean for example:

English

Can I have something tasty to eat?

Americian

Umm... Honey couldcha walk down to the store and getz me sommon 'em foot long hot dogs?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Canadian is a much better language than american....

"I was just sitting down to eat my back bacon when a bunch of hosers broke into my house and harked my toot"

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
madmanjock said:
Dash K does have a point, I mean for example:

English

Can I have something tasty to eat?

Americian

Umm... Honey couldcha walk down to the store and getz me sommon 'em foot long hot dogs?

That sounds a bit more like a back-water Tennessee accent to me. They always pronounce "store" something like "stower".

It's also interesting to note that most common American accents today are thought to be fairly close to the common English accents during Shakespeare's time. When many people left England in the 1600's for the "New World", their accents sort of "froze" in time while back in England the accents gradually changed to what they are now. Obviously American accents have changed over the years too, as the country became bigger and the people became more spread out.

Linguistics is a fascinating study. ;)

Last edited:

enomosiki

Hardened Shock Trooper
DashK said:
and speaking american is cool, that's why you all learn our language. :shame:

HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry, I just had to laugh at that.

You see, it's quite sad to see that most of the American children can't even speak their native language properly, let alone brag and show off about it.

beh3moth

Robert "Helmet" Patrick
Really, you Yanks have a lot to answer for, Re-electing that retard Bush.

And without our brutal british regimes you wouldnt be shit. :P LOL!

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
ttooddddyy said:
America (assume your talking US) fucking owns an attitude that commands nothing but distain from the rest of the world, due to cretinous remarks like yours. Get your head outtta your arse DashK.

I absolutely second that. I studied in the States for one year. The majority of Americans is so thick, it's unbelievable. Your country is built on lies and on the manipulation of fear by the media. You claim to be the number one superpower yet behave in such a way that you're turning all the other countries against you, you usurp way too many natural resources, your president is bent on creating wars wherever he thinks appropriate (not to mention under false pretences) etc etc. You think 9/11 was the worst it can get? Your true reckoning is yet to come...

apologies to the minority of Americans that DO have a brain but who were unfortunate enough to be born there.

Dragonfly

n00b
Mr.Nemoperson said:
He fucking kidding guys. Geez.

BTW AMEIRCA FUCKING OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :make_fac:

Must be a difficult language for you because you can`t even type the word "America "right :kekeke:

Dragonfly

n00b
DashK said:
and speaking american is cool, that's why you all learn our language. :shame:

Ach ja mafkezen genoeg op deze Aarde , Amerikanen hebben ontzettend veel geluk gehad toen lang geleden werd gekozen welke taal ze zouden gaan spreken , helaas verloren we net van de Engelse anders had heel Amerika nu Nederlands gesproken :glee:

Reiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Perkeleen jenkit tulee tänne meidän foorumille aukomaan ;) Kyllä tämä kansainvälinen on nimenomaan meidän eurooppalaisten ja muiden parempien ihmisten keskustelupalsta.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
nope

You mean A) leave the forum or B) leave the country? Im assuming A since I would never want to live in your damn country anyway.

PS YOU leave these forums. It says international, multi-lingual forums. You americans could only HOPE to ever speak another language like people on this forum. Bye now.

blaobear

New Challenger
this is a wonderful thread!:very_ang:

languages is only a matter of intelligens, i know i spell bad, but so what... this is not my nativ language... but i think i can make my point anyway... as i can in a few more languages...

do i dare to ask how many languages you speak? ;)

i guess the answer is 1 or 2... great going! try to learn other languages, it will help all you americans(US) to understand the world just i little bit better... as your situation is right now, you could use it...

i think you mean the US when you wright america... it's ashame that this is'nt in the war room , that would have been fun...;)

(hope its ok to revive this thread... )

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
ttooddddyy said:
America (assume your talking US) fucking owns an attitude that commands nothing but distain from the rest of the world, due to cretinous remarks like yours. Get your head outtta your arse DashK.

....Agreed

Yue

Baseball Star Hitter
Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew said:
Foreign languages are ridiculous. If you don't speak english I'm afraid I can't trust you.

What??? English is a good language but I personally prefer latin based languages. Foreign languages are awsome by the way....

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
Yue(Moon) said:
What??? English is a good language but I personally prefer latin based languages. Foreign languages are awsome by the way....
It's flame bait. Just let it go.