*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
T_Smallz said:
Wrong, try again...

you had something to do with it, but whatever, I was just giving a brief synopsis

I'm sure there is more to the story but I can't be arsed to give a shit

T_Smallz

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
roke stAr said:
You had something to do with it, but whatever, I was just giving a brief synopsis

I'm sure there is more to the story but I can't be arsed to give a shit

Quite a few people did...

Just F'in with ya anyway Roke... ;)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
c.t.h said:
Mainly because I like pinball, but aren't going to buy a pinball machine.

Oh yeah, I love Pinball too, but I always forget to buy/play any of them.

I have an old SFC Pinball game that features Ultraman, Gundam, that green motorcylcer bug and a guy who's hair is on fire. AWESOME GAME.

Dammit, what IS the name of that Green Bug Human who rides a Motorcycle? Kamino Rider?

Catoblepa

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Dammit, what IS the name of that Green Bug Human who rides a Motorcycle? Kamino Rider?

Maybe you're talkin' about Kamen Rider (kamen = mask)... But the costume
was white

Just question for SuperGun:
Everyone here speaks about they have proto games and how Xacrow sould release his dumps but. I think that peple stinks. And you, I read on your page that you have this proto that proto as well as Neo Dev Cart. So cmon gentelman. discover your protos, give proto for dumping, give us some information about your proto...
And what about neo Dev Cart, what game contains that cart?
Everyone is hiding information like snake legs...
For now only one real proto is dump, Ghostloop.
:oh_no:

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
*UPDATED

*First Thread updated with following*

*UPDATE, last first post removed and replaced with this*

Xacrow has now put online a specail page with more NeoGeo proto game information. The URL is;

http://www.geocities.com/xacrow_2001/toNeoGeoForums/neogeo2.html

I have mirrored the entire page at;

http://www.universebios.com/xacrow/neogeo2.html

And the BIG NEWS is there is also screenshots of a MVS version of 'Brikinger / Ironclad' and proto 'Block Paradise'! There is no mention on the game ID numbers but I will ask about this again. I must say I like the new watermarks better than the old ones as they allow the picture to be seen more clearly.

Raz

Last edited:

Greywolf

Angel's Love Slave
Thank you very much for posting Raz! :buttrock:

Those screenshots are very interesting to say the least ...

Sumez

The Ultimate 11
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Before the drama starts, get the facts straight. Just where does he have that list from?

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Razoola said:
*First Thread updated with following*

*UPDATE, last first post removed and replaced with this*

Xacrow has now put online a specail page with more NeoGeo proto game information. The URL is;

http://www.geocities.com/xacrow_2001/toNeoGeoForums/neogeo2.html

I have mirrored the entire page at;

http://www.universebios.com/xacrow/neogeo2.html

And the BIG NEWS is there is also screenshots of a MVS version of 'Brikinger / Ironclad' and proto 'Block Paradise'! There is no mention on the game ID numbers but I will ask about this again. I must say I like the new watermarks better than the old ones as they allow the picture to be seen more clearly.

Raz

that's brilliant - thank you very much.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
I would like to take a moment to add my comments here, for whatever they are worth.

SuperGun and I have been seeking out info these lost games for years. Any shred of information is quickly added to the Master List and/or the Proto Page, along with "theorizations" of where these games fall into the NGH sequence. That said, I first have to say it is exciting to see a lot of these shots come to light, because they serve to either verify the information we have or eliminate other possibilities. For example, we have long thought "Block Paradise" to be the Japanese alternate title for Sun Shine (and have always listed it that way), but until seeing the emulated shot with the title screen, we have not been able to confirm it. We now know, and its a cool feeling. So, to this xacrow guy, I say thanks for the pics. Obviously we had no clue about this Magic Master game. It looks awesome and of course I want to know everything I can about it, and hopefully play it some day.

That said, let me also say this.
I am sick and tired of the dangling carrot routine.
To bring these things to light and simultaneously say I don't talk to people, won't answer questions, won't SELL them, trade them.... I'm tired of it!
These games are obviously dumped and on a computer somewhere, which means they are most certainly on someone else's computer somewhere else, too. And if you are to much of an elite to even consider trade or sale negotiations with huge amounts of cash in your face, well,... we'll be around a long time, and we can wait a few years until these are leaked FREE OF CHARGE. You can either work with the community now or be forgotten.

As a preliminary measure, the NGH numbers will take all of 30 seconds to obtain. There is no reason, other than selfish hoarding, that these can't be given. Those who contribute will be properly credited, thanked and remembered. I pay no mind to those who don't.

So can we please stop all the pandering and ass kissing?

playboycougar

Reese. ,
Sumez said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Before the drama starts, get the facts straight. Just where does he have that list from?
Exactly, we know this guy has all teh romz but come now. Where'd he get this information from? You'd think some of us would have gotten it by now right? Ehh.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Geddon_jt said:
That said, let me also say this.
To bring these things to light and simultaneously say I don't talk to people, won't answer questions, won't SELL them, trade them.... I'm tired of it!
These games are obviously dumped and on a computer somewhere, which means they are most certainly on someone else's computer somewhere else, too. And if you are to much of an elite to even consider trade or sale negotiations with huge amounts of cash in your face, well,... we'll be around a long time, and we can wait a few years until these are leaked FREE OF CHARGE. You can either work with the community now or be forgotten.

As a preliminary measure, the NGH numbers will take all of 30 seconds to obtain. There is no reason, other than selfish hoarding, that these can't be given. Those who contribute will be properly credited, thanked and remembered. I pay no mind to those who don't.

Exactly.
icon35.gif

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
You really need to ask yourself how can one person have so much information on these games. It is clear that xacrow is not simply some collector but more someone who has access to all this information (maybe a former SNK employee or programmer).

I dont think he has been dangling carrots in front of people, he is simply giving out information he has and this is good. The proplem is that some people seem to like placing imaginary carrots infront of themselves. He may have them dumped but at the end of the day asking somone to break the law and then call them a hoarder because they don't want to isnt really going to get you anywhere.

I personally feel he will give the ID numbers but I personally don't expect to see him give out dumps. Going on my past experiance with xacrow I can honestly say that because he has added 'Ninja Gaiden II' to his unreleased text list then a NeoGeo version was on a location test like he says.

Raz

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Who is this guy Xacrow anyways, Nixon?

Geddon_jt said:

DITTO

:shame:

With all due respect, and as I stated very CLEARLY in an earlier post, more screenshots is nice and appreciated, but NOT what we really NEED right now. Stop dicking around with this kindergarten "look what I have and you don't" mentality. We must have those NGH game code numbers for this to be of any benefit to us and our project.

One additional observation...and I will merely STATE it...anyone else here notice how Razoola seems to always post the information WITH AN ALREADY MIRRORED SITE MIND YOU, before anyone else? That's pretty efficient! Almost like that newspaper in New Zealand which had already reported Kennedy's assassin BEFORE Oswald had even been arrested? It was also Razoola who made the request for "more" from Xacrow, among the details of that request the importance of revealing the NGH numbers, yet, that still didn't happen. I just want to know who's pulling who's strings here?

Look, I am appreciative of any and all pics and info when it comes to protos. Make no mistake about that. And I am fairly sure that Razoola is working hard on our side and I thank him for that. But I think Razoola needs to relay one very basic and simple message to Xacrow. The fact that in the end, you can only dangle a juicy steak in front of a pit bull for so long before you yourself become more appetizing then the steak.

:drool_2: :drool_2: :drool:
Better look out, he's on the prowl!
Billy Pitt

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Heh thats quite funny, what about dangling a rabbit in front of a whippit :)

Basically the reason I get to know this stuff first is because xacrow told me and I then instantly passed the information on these forums. I am indeed working hard to get the ID numbers, I would personally like them also so I can add them into the Universe Bios. I have also asked if he is in the market of selling any of these games.

Raz