*cough* Naruto game announced for DS *cough*

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
from magic box:

"Tomy will release the Nintendo DS action game Naruto in Japan sometimes this spring."

god, i hope they release it here in america....with at least a decent translation.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
TemJin3000 said:
from magic box:

"Tomy will release the Nintendo DS action game Naruto in Japan sometimes this spring."

god, i hope they release it here in america....with at least a decent translation.

Why would they. Its not like its emmensly popular among 12 year olds.

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
ya, i know...but sometimes...its good, for no reason, to ride on false hope, lol

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I haven't played a Naruto game... What am I missing? What's the game about/like?

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
Actually Naruto is one of the most popular mangas out right now. The anime is such a sure hit that companies are fighting over who gets to release it here.

Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu was pretty good, but also pretty boring the sequel Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu 2 was much better, but it still felt pretty bad. And this is what this new game will be like probably just a side scrolling action game. Since its made by Tomy who did the GBA games also.

Naruto: Konoha Senki and the latest Naruto RPG: Uketsugareshi Hi no Ishi where both RPG's. The Naruto RPG was alot better because you walked around and stuff and not just went to icons which brought up a battlefield.

I've also played Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen! 2 for the GCN. One of the best fighting games Bandai has ever published. Even better with four people its completely awesome.

I'm thinking about purchasing Naruto: Narutimate Hero 2 for the PS2. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

There is also one coming out for the PSP. It would be interesting to see what type of game it is.

[OCEAN]

Sakura's Bank Manager
If it's going to be an action game, I hope it's more like the GC ones than the GBA's.... I recently bought the 2nd one for GBA and it is incredibly repetitive, with very little variety and boring, not to mention it's horrible soundtrack... On the other hand, the fighting ones for GC are quite good.

[OCEAN]