American & European Thread! - Talk about what you like!

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
i like food and drink (Cognac Powaaaaaaa :buttrock: )

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
DaveGeorge said:
I'd go for a Trabant, lovely plastic car made in DDR :buttrock:

Guaranteed, no tailgaiters! There'll be enough blue smoke to choke out the entier 1/2 mile traveling behind you! :buttrock:

Temjin

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Has anybody living relatives who fought in world war 1?

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
D C-shoe....who wears them???...who rates them?...& do they feel as comfy as slippers!....heh!.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Ford said:
Wife woke me up this morning with a hummer...

she woke me up the other day too

I got more than a hummer though

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
I haven't had sex in 4 months now. :crying:

I'd actually settle for being woken up by my wife but she's 12,000 KM away.:emb:

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
I'm an American....IN EUROPE! LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWL!!!!

I want to buy the Arnold Schwarzenegger comeback dvd but it is $45.99 and the arny early years dvd is $49.99, that's a lot of money for two movies, I really want them though. If I blow $100 on these then I can forget about getting any video games for a month or two. What to do?

crazymadone

Crazed MVS Addict
CruelSummer80's said:
I want to buy the Arnold Schwarzenegger comeback dvd but it is $45.99 and the arny early years dvd is $49.99, that's a lot of money for two movies, I really want them though. If I blow $100 on these then I can forget about getting any video games for a month or two. What to do?

You don't buy them!

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
CruelSummer80's said:

it`s dvds with Arnie!!! what else would you want? Games?? helll no!You probably have bunch of games lying around you never finished! You need Arnold! Just think about all the fun you and mr Scharzenegger can have toghether!
you looking at him like a crazy fanboy and he, as always, showing off his stuffs.

He`s just so manly:buttrock: and teh bomb!

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
kuk said:
i like food and drink (Cognac Powaaaaaaa :buttrock: )

I want some Remy, but I'm kinda low funded. Should I drink my dad's VSOP Hennesey? He'll be pissed, but it will taste soooo good.

Food would be good too. I didn't eat anything all yesterday except chips and salsa and a few cookies. I think I'll eat breakfast.

anyone seen jean claud van dammes new flick "2nd in command", I hope it is as good as wake of death, but i can't waite for the new schwarzenegger and stallone team up movie, thats going to kick ass. Where's Dolph lundgren at now a days,

Fredscape

Loyal Neo-Disciple
CruelSummer80's said:
anyone seen jean claud van dammes new flick "2nd in command", I hope it is as good as wake of death, but i can't waite for the new schwarzenegger and stallone team up movie, thats going to kick ass. Where's Dolph lundgren at now a days,

He went back to russia to train some more. probably making red scorpion 2 while he`s at it

ha! Red Scorpion 2 would kick ass with lundgren but I'm sure they allready made it with some other acter that sucks. He's really a native to Sweden, not Russia. I always wondered why they always played him as a russian, I thought russians were mostly slavic, and had asian features.

drombat

Galford's Armourer
Today I found an old japanese road racer bicycle in the garage of an old man who bought it in '86, rode it 30 miles and stowed it away due to back pain. I dusted it off and found a minty vintage racer. Tonight I will impress the ladies with my ride.