Anyone dealt with neogeouk on EBay

Mr-Megalo

Morden's Lackey
I've been told neogeouk is Mark Starkey & crew, and his auctions are for conversions

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
rudekid said:

As Mr-Megalo said,its Starkey and his boyfriend out to make a fast buck by bastardising carts to order.

If you want refs on his dealings just do a search on here for the names kyo-geo and mark starkey.He is universally reviled around here,he's worse than NGF in some respects.

I won these two games in an auction i got both for £77.00 but because they went for such a low price he is not bothering to get in touch with me. Oh well i will leave a nice bit of negative feedback for him. :smirk:

Last edited:

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Yeah, Mark is a real twat and sells nothing but tat(you like what I did there :smirk: ) and some negative feedbacks will serve him right

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
One problem- he says right there in plain english that the games are conversions. Thus as long as he sends you the items, he will be able to file a complaint against you if you leave him negative feedback.

I agree 100% that he's a little bitch, but I don't think eBay will take your side if he files a complaint over the negative feedback since he did admit that the games aren't original AES carts.

And he also says that all sales are final, so no refund there, either.

What a little fucknut. :mad:

buster_broon

The Rock,
jro said:
One problem- he says right there in plain english that the games are conversions. Thus as long as he sends you the items, he will be able to file a complaint against you if you leave him negative feedback. :

but......

conversions infringe copyright (playmore vs neogeo freak 2002)

so they shouldnt be for sale on ebay from the word go

so he does have a leg to stand on

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
That's true, eBay isn't too big a fan of conversions. Good point of NGF, too. Forgot about that. I think he might be better off trying to get a refund and not leaving a feedback at all yet. He could use that court case as a reason for wanting the refund.

I have not paid for anything the seller has not got in touch with me and never will as he did not get a good finishing price on his carts.