kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
200444.jpg

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
kernow said:

Even if he's joking, I can't believe that he would just set his PSP on the asphalt like that!?! Oh well, I feel his pain. I once took a picture of my gamecube used as an ashtray once. Nintendo has always been better at manufacturing a system that works better as an ashtray than a machine that plays games anyway.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
ResOGlas said:
Nintendo has always been better at manufacturing a system that works better as an ashtray than a machine that plays games anyway.

Other than the GC, which N console would work for that?

Like so many other pictures we see around here; how do we know it isn't photoshopped?

Just a thought...

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Electroman said:
Like so many other pictures we see around here; how do we know it isn't photoshopped?

Just a thought...

Why anyone not do what's in the picture? That's what it's for, isn't it? It's a neat gum remover.

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
ResOGlas said:
Nintendo has always been better at manufacturing a system that works better as an ashtray than a machine that plays games anyway.

So says the person who thinks that Riding Hero is worth buying on a proto cart :lol:

Hang-On on the master system is better than that POS :mr_t:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
soopafamicom said:
So says the person who thinks that Riding Hero is worth buying on a proto cart :lol:

Hang-On on the master system is better than that POS :mr_t:

Riding Hero is truly one of the worst Neo games I have ever encountered. LOSJ is better, for christ's sake.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Riding Hero is truly one of the worst Neo games I have ever encountered. LOSJ is better, for christ's sake.
Take it back! :angry: :D

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
soopafamicom said:
C'mon man,it be poo! :rolleyes:

I have played better bike games on my mobile phone :kekeke:

:D :p :glee:

Haha. I downloaded MotoGP3 for my mobile phone, and all I could think was that it was a shitty port of Riding Hero.