Am I the only one who thinks the DS is a Piece of shit?

TonK

Least Valuable Player
C.A.R25 said:
It sounds like anyone who has a different opinion from you is "biased" in some way...

Re-read my post...

Also... Why is it impractical to judge a system after you just used it? Don't you think they have demos for a reason?

Re-read my other post...

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
darcotrigger said:
Do you think nintendo or ea could get the rights for perfect dark or goldeneye....nah scratch that. I'm not much of a 1st person shooter fan, but i could see it being a lot of fun on ds, but the games should be tailor made for it, not ported. The only port i really want is animal crossing. And then a new innovative fps too wash that cute nintendo taste out of my mouth.

Actually it could happen. EA has the rights to the Bond games and Free Radical Design(made up of old Rare members who predominately worked on Goldeneye and Perfect Dark) are having Timesplitters: Future Perfect published by EA. I see no reason for them not to collaborate and make a new Bond game that is actually good.

Hopefully I'll get to try out a DS this week. I already decided not to get one because it doesn't have any games I want right now, but I do crazy things when I have extra money...