Wo Wohnst Du?

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Ich wohne in Spangdahlem(eifel area), und dir?

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Finally learning some German?

Mine petered off around the 2nd year in college and no other universities here offer it any longer.

Hope you learn it well, I'm a bit envious that you have a good opportunity to be immersed in the language.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Deutsch is voll overrated.

WOT! NOT!

*switches to Brocken mode*

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Was ein Fich? Where u been?

Nowhere, my computer was fucked up.

Finally learning some German?

Yeah but its not been easy. Coupled with the fact that I live in the Eifel area and they speak wierd Eifel-Deutsch dialects with some of them having french and luxembourgish words thrown in there. I have books and stuff that teach me High German yet I always get approached by people speaking Eifel German. Every now and then I'll get to talk to people from the north who speak High German and we can talk a bit. But being in this area makes me a bit reluctant to speak to people all the time cuz i can't understand them very well. Hopefully If I keep at it i'll have a small basic(very basic) fluency by spring.

Deutsch is voll overrated.

WOT! NOT!

*switches to Brocken mode*

???WTF???Du bist Verrückt.

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
super-saiya-jin said:
ich wohne in paris (ich kann gut deutsch sprechen :glee: )

you are english but you live in paris and you can speak german.

You are my hero.

Truthfully after my military enlistment is up, I would like to live in a french or german speaking country to work. I just can't go back to the US. Its just too crazy and too stupid for me to go back.

Yeti 0f Doom

Rugal's Thug
Ich komme aus USA. . . *fluch* Aber übernächstes Jahr, ich bin aus Deutschland (Berlin?)... oder woanders (NO!)

Yes, I understand my german is probably full of errors.. I havent been studying very long. Which is bad, because next year I'll be in school over there.

Meh, sorry, I figured since other english speakers, I'd make an attempt too!

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Yo Spinmaster, ich kann mir gut vorstellen das das nicht einfach ist so deutsch zu lernen!! Aber wenigstens versuchst du es!!! Uebung macht den Meister!!

Ich habe glueck da ich seit dem 4. Lebensjahr in Deutschland lebte und somit alles einfach gelernt habe.

Gebuertig bin ich Franzose. Ja, jetzt lebe ich meistens ich Schottland, bin aber auch sehr haufig in Spanien :D Ja, sprachen sind gesund :D Lernt fleisig weiter, es lohnt sich!! Ich bin gerade dabei mein Turkisch zu perfektionieren :D

Large

, ,
Ich wohne in Franken, genau wie Takumaji. :eye: Viel Freude in der Eifel, da war ich noch nie (glaube ich).

Gruß
Large

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
In Franken..is ja pflicht. Teil meiner grosseltern wohnt in Bamberg. Werde Weihnachetn dort sein. Irgendjemand in der naehe?? Waere cool mal nen deutschen NeoGeofreak persoenlich zu treffen und n bisschen zocken!!
Ausserdem verkaufe ich ein SSVS MVS kit...soll ich das jemandem in Deutschland fuer weihnachten mitbringen??? Sag bescheid ;)

Orochi Makkusu-san

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Mitte von Hessen!

bin zwar Deutscher, lebe aber erst 4 Jahre hier
da ich auch gleichzeitig Brasilianer bin (Doppelte Staatsbürgerschaft)

Takumaji hat recht
German = overrated ^^

Greetz !

hi

spinmaster i remember you from the hardedge.de forum.

but you stoped posting some month ago.

have you noticed the beat em up tournament in stuttgart 1.-3. 4. 05?

its not to far from where you're now.

why don't you show up there nearly every german bemu freak will be there.

and me and my crew would be happy to kick your ass. ;)

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Yeah I quit posting because I didn't want to keep speaking so much english there all the time. I'm learning my German right now and its coming along slowly. I would like to go but My car is acting extra lame as of late and I am so out of practice in 2d games I'd definitely get my ass handed to me. Played too much Tekken 5 when I was back home on vacation. This would be just the thing to get me back into the swing of things. I can't read that date you wrote, when is it?

SPINMASTER X

20 Year Member
Thanks Kanakura!

I went to the site and saw the the game lineup and Tekken 4 is in so the chances of me showing are much higher now. I still have to see how I am gonna get down there. I don't know whether to take a train or to rent a car cuz my car is teh ghey (BMW = BMtroubleyou). Then a place to stay will also come into play. this could be a bit costly for me, Hmmm what to do, what to do??

I really would like to get down and dirty with proper villains again, lol

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Large said:
Ich wohne in Franken, genau wie Takumaji. :eye: Viel Freude in der Eifel, da war ich noch nie (glaube ich).

Gruß
Large
so lange keiner von euch clownZ nach kassel oder chemnitz kommt, passt das schon.

gruss
ich

Lovecraft0110

Ace Gho,
20 Year Member
Hallo Leute!

Ich bin halb-Engländer, halb-Spanier, und wohne seit August 2004 in Stade, Niedersachsen. Ich unterrichte Spanisch und Englisch an einer Berufschule hier. Eine gute Ehfarung für mich bis jetzt, aber na ja...alle meine Freunde und meine Freudin sind im Spanien, und ich kenne fast niemanden hier...

Die Sprache habe ich aber viel verbessert, das ist natürlich auch interessant.

@Supergoose79: Ich dachte, du warst in Kiel!

@TaiDOmi: Hei!