SF3 thread

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Yo butta,

How long did it take ya to get yur copy from NCSX? I cant wait to make fats quit another online game.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Solidus Snake said:
I can't wait to play online (waiting 4 US version), it sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun. I will definitely get whooped but SF: AC is so great I don't care.
My character is my av, always have been since SF2.

Why wait when you can get the region free version here from NCSX.com . It cost me $57 shipped and I wont have to wait till Feb 22nd, 05 to get my ass kicked by pro SF3s peeps.

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
Damn, my XBOX just got banned from Live. I dont understand:

* I have not even played Halo 2 yet nor has it even touched my system
* I don't have an upgraded HD just the original
* I have disabled the modchip everytime I get on Live

This sucks....guess I wont be online for a few days now :annoyed:

Last edited:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
ajk1080 said:
I cant wait to make fats quit another online game.
Please remind me of the last game you ever made me quit? Last I recall when you were playing GG#R I sent you like 5 invites and you wanted no part of me. As for halo I don't have time to play with SFAC. If anyone "made" me quit that it would be Dinkins since he gets 1st place everytime.

Solidus Snake said:
I am a cheap ass who would rather get it for like 29.99.
playing it early is well worth the extra money

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:

That totally sucks! I wonder what happened?? Once you get back on PM me and well battle.

I just had some awesome matches with Wes Paul! Had to go early though. I wanted to play more but my girl came over :(

10 Year Member
RBjakeSpecial said:
That totally sucks! I wonder what happened??
Didnt wes post a link that said they are banning modded boxes slowly but surely. I wonder what type of shit they are using to detect the HDD size?

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
FatGuy said:
Didnt wes post a link that said they are banning modded boxes slowly but surely. I wonder what type of shit they are using to detect the HDD size?

Crap! Looks like Im gonna have to buy another xbox to mod. Damn thats bad news, thanks for the heads up!

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
Kusanagi-sama' said:

I read in XBN a month or two ago that even if you have a switch that,'supposedly' makes the mod undetectable, that MS can still see your Xbox has been modified.

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
FatGuy said:
Please remind me of the last game you ever made me quit? Last I recall when you were playing GG#R I sent you like 5 invites and you wanted no part of me. As for halo I don't have time to play with SFAC. If anyone "made" me quit that it would be Dinkins since he gets 1st place everytime.

playing it early is well worth the extra money

#1 I owned your fat ass every time I played you at H2. Look at Bungie.net and look it up if you want proof. #2 I came in a lot of games that where already under way with you guys, and mostly had a solid finish. Stinky never wooped on me like most of you guys. #3 When I did start a game from the beginning with you guys It was usualy me and him 1st or 2nd place and it would go back and forth. #4 I honestly dont remember you inviting me to play GG#reload, I would play you any time. I would proly loose if you have any skill at it whatsoever, all I know how to use with limited ability is the trany, Bridgett.

10 Year Member
ajk1080 said:
#1 I owned your fat ass every time I played you at H2. Look at Bungie.net and look it up if you want proof. #2 I came in a lot of games that where already under way with you guys, and mostly had a solid finish. Stinky never wooped on me like most of you guys. #3 When I did start a game from the beginning with you guys It was usualy me and him 1st or 2nd place and it would go back and forth. #4 I honestly dont remember you inviting me to play GG#reload, I would play you any time. I would proly loose if you have any skill at it whatsoever, all I know how to use with limited ability is the trany, Bridgett.
temper temper
Of course you owned me at halo2 but not more than anyone else. Everyone uses me as target practice but to say that you made me quit is a bit of a joke. "Owned my fat ass", again you and your tough guy internet talk. Don't say shit that you can't back up at the next get together. Fact is you butta and myself are SF3 scrubs.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
FatGuy said:
temper temper
Of course you owned me at halo2 but not more than anyone else. Everyone uses me as target practice but to say that you made me quit is a bit of a joke. "Owned my fat ass", again you and your tough guy internet talk. Don't say shit that you can't back up at the next get together. Fact is you butta and myself are SF3 scrubs.

~lolbusticket

ajk1080

Ukyo's Doctor
FatGuy said:
temper temper

I think you took the tone of the reply wrong. Making you quit post was sarcasim. No one can make someone quit, it's there own will, I just read how you aren't gunna play H2 no mo.

Lol, come on now, tough internet talk? I talk alot of shit, even when we are face to face, i gotta big mouth all the time, you should know that by now. I would say it to yur face....then run cus you can bench 3 of me.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Shirt in a Can said:
Why does Akuma have no EX moves? I would use him a lot more if he did, but he's still pretty versatile without them.

That's part of the reason, but Akuma's special have great potential, priority and good in combo's and mix-up's. EX Moves, doe more damage, hits, come out & recover quicker, and knock down. If Akuma had these possibilites he could be broken like Gill. Plus you dont want EX moves for Akuma because he has a huge two level gauge, making it hard to build up to land supers and a good Raging Demon set-up. The best thing to use for buildin bar is constant air fireballs and whiffing MP's.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
IT ONLY TOOK NCSX ONE DAY TO SHIP THE GAME TO ME!! I JUST GOT DONE 4 HOURS OF HALO2 AND NOW I GET TO PLAY THIRD STRIKE ONLINE!!!

WHO WANTS SOME!!!!!!!

*ahem*

It's been a great day.

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
JHendrix said:
IT ONLY TOOK NCSX ONE DAY TO SHIP THE GAME TO ME!! I JUST GOT DONE 4 HOURS OF HALO2 AND NOW I GET TO PLAY THIRD STRIKE ONLINE!!!

WHO WANTS SOME!!!!!!!

*ahem*

It's been a great day.

You live in NJ though but NCSX is great like that.

Kusanagi-sama'

Ninja Combat Warrior
RBjakeSpecial said:
That totally sucks! I wonder what happened?? Once you get back on PM me and well battle.

I just had some awesome matches with Wes Paul! Had to go early though. I wanted to play more but my girl came over :(

Yes, it sucks indeed. Haven't seen you online lately...my friend JACK AU told me he had a few games with you or something but the connection was laggy unlike ours...how were they? That guy is an awesome 3rd Strike player...pity he couldn't show you his stuff.

RBjakeSpecial

20 Year Member
Kusanagi-sama' said:
Yes, it sucks indeed. Haven't seen you online lately...my friend JACK AU told me he had a few games with you or something but the connection was laggy unlike ours...how were they? That guy is an awesome 3rd Strike player...pity he couldn't show you his stuff.

I remember. Yeah Jack was great, we couldn't really play cause it was too lagy. Couldn't use parrying or really combo anything due to the lag :(

I haven't been online cause I've been playing guitar after work all week. But I have mon. tues. off. I should get online and get some more practice. I've been watching the www.gamecombos.com videos, they are pretty amazing!

10 Year Member
JHendrix said:

WHO WANTS SOME!!!!!!!

*ahem*

It's been a great day.
good matches
sorry I bolted after the second bsod but I have stuff to do
wish I could play more but I don;t think I can tonight
I'll be on tomorrow for sure

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,

WHO WANTS SOME!!!!!!!

*ahem*

It's been a great day.

If you're up late enough, you've got a date with The Hams in Hyper SF2.

10 Year Member
I bought the brady SFAC strat guide. There was only 1 left and someone took the CD out of it so they game me 30% off which was like 6 bucks off. I get home and the 2 pages with SF3 ken strats was ripped out :mad: . Those were the only 2 pages missing and I got a discount but it still sucks. I don't think I would have bought it had I seen that. I did not care about the disc but the missing pages chap my ass. Since I got the discount I was buying "as is" :crying:

10 Year Member
FatGuy said:
I bought the brady SFAC strat guide. There was only 1 left and someone took the CD out of it so they game me 30% off which was like 6 bucks off. I get home and the 2 pages with SF3 ken strats was ripped out :mad: . Those were the only 2 pages missing and I got a discount but it still sucks. I don't think I would have bought it had I seen that. I did not care about the disc but the missing pages chap my ass. Since I got the discount I was buying "as is" :crying:

That's bullshit. Go back there and fucking bitch up a fucking storm as if you were a jew. Fuck that as is shit.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
buttasuperb said:
Good matches hendrix, you got a strong Hugo.

Ditto on your Akuma man.

Playing FatGuy now, he's got mean Shoto skillz.