10 Year Member
buttasuperb said:
that sucks.

get a custom sanwa with octagon gate.
I might have to
I like the hori for everyone else but Hugo is my bread and butter
yeah EX moves don't always come out with it
it seems if I use L+M they work but If I use M+H they don't always
seems like the white and black don't sync up with the rest?

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
you could also get one of those hori le sanwa's when they come out. but then you wouldn't have voice unless you modded it for the db15. and that probably has a square gate too, but you can get an octagon one for $5.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
GG's to Fat Guy. I didn't know u had such a good Hugo. And 12 is actually decent against Hugo. You knew not to use Shootdown Backbreaker, good work. And just to tell ya, Sean sux against 12. Not to brag and I will admit it was a close match, half of the time cam347 was talkin' to me so ut was hard to concentrate. U seemed to get pissed when I pw3nd u with Remy. I didnt think u would of given up like dat. And u quit write after my perfect with 12. Something 4 u to be ashamed, but something for me to be proud :mr_t: anyways, good games.

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
G-Product said:
when I pw3nd u with Remy. I didnt think u would of given up like dat. And u quit write after my perfect with 12. Something 4 u to be ashamed, but something for me to be proud :mr_t: anyways, good games.
I was using the x box hori and am still getting used to it. I didnt quit since I got perfected. I quit after 10 matches(seemed like a good number) Hugo seems to be hit or miss with the stick that and I wasnt able to parry shit. I've been using a saturn pad so going to the stick is an adjustment.

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
buttasuperb said:
Not recently, no. Mostly because I get the fuck out of dodge when I smell gigas.

What do you mean by unblock?

Unblockable, the Aegis will bounce the character out of the corner and after that it's character specific on how you set up the unblockable. Look up the Urien section on SRK for vids by RX.

Gigas smells! Hugo w/ meter jumps at you w/o attacking you know somethings coming.

G-Product

Benimaru's Hairdresser
FatGuy said:
I was using the x box hori and am still getting used to it. I didnt quit since I got perfected. I quit after 10 matches(seemed like a good number) Hugo seems to be hit or miss with the stick that and I wasnt able to parry shit. I've been using a saturn pad so going to the stick is an adjustment.

is the saturn pad any good. I never played owned a Saturn, I played a Saturn when I was like 9 once. And aren't the Hori sticks sposed to be good.