The OFFICIAL HALO 2 Match-Up/Clan Thread

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
SonGohan said:
I'll join. First, I want to get another Xbox though. Too many people have been saying that the update you need to dl for Halo 2 also consists of something MS does to see if your shit is modded (has something to do with the hdd, regardless if it's locked or not). So I want to be real careful, and have a backup console in any event I do get banned. I fucking suck donkey balls at Halo, but there's only one way to get better......

I have a modded XBox with a locked HD and I didn't get banned....

I think it has to do with saved games on the HD from the leaked French version.

I can think of any other reason I didn't get banned.

Wicked important news for the upcoming spam clan.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I have a modded XBox with a locked HD and I didn't get banned....

I think it has to do with saved games on the HD from the leaked French version.

I can think of any other reason I didn't get banned.

Wicked important news for the upcoming spam clan.

It's not one fell-swoop. They're taking their time with this. People are getting banned every day. My friend has a modded Xbox AND the french leak save and he hasn't been banned yet. I'm not quite sure how MS is doing this, but I'm going to have a backup before I go online with Halo 2 in any event.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
SonGohan said:
I'll join. First, I want to get another Xbox though. Too many people have been saying that the update you need to dl for Halo 2 also consists of something MS does to see if your shit is modded (has something to do with the hdd, regardless if it's locked or not). So I want to be real careful, and have a backup console in any event I do get banned. I fucking suck donkey balls at Halo, but there's only one way to get better......

I have a moded box, but it's with a swtich. I downloaded the update (two seconds) and I can get on live just fine. If you have a switch, I know for a fact it won't matter at all.

Spike

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
I have a moded box, but it's with a swtich. I downloaded the update (two seconds) and I can get on live just fine. If you have a switch, I know for a fact it won't matter at all.

Spike

A switch has nothing to do with it. I've had 6 friends with the switch get banned. They're somehow detecting larger hdds. I have a switch as well, and it's worked perfectly thus far. However, I'm not going to take the risk.

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=303762

10 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Uh oh.

It looks as though Dinkins shall buy another XBox tomorrow.

Yea I'd say it would be a good idea.

Gotta spend some money, but I'd say it's worth it considering how bogus it would be to get banned.

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
I wouldnt even wanna fuck with getting banned.
If you're gonna have a modded one, don't even go online with that shit...have a factory XBox to do all your Live gaming with...keep the RomBawks offline.

My friend at work is going to crank out some modded Bawkses soon...I plan on having him do one up for me so I can see what all the fuss is about.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
But the swtich goes from the normal HD to the big one. They're not even on the same relay, how could they spot something that's not even on the same HD? I think I'm quite safe.... *gulp*

Spike

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Spike Spiegel said:
But the swtich goes from the normal HD to the big one. They're not even on the same relay, how could they spot something that's not even on the same HD? I think I'm quite safe.... *gulp*

Spike

Hrmm, two HD's that get switched between eachother, and a modchip that switches between the hacked BIOS and the legit one. I'm not sure how they squeezed the extra HD in there, but yeah that should make you safe.

Good luck. ;)

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
JHendrix said:
Hrmm, two HD's that get switched between eachother, and a modchip that switches between the hacked BIOS and the legit one. I'm not sure how they squeezed the extra HD in there, but yeah that should make you safe.

Good luck. ;)

He could have the new double decker bawx case. Those can handle 2 hds.
If not the larger case, than you have a regular bawx with a dual bios. Your system may act normal with the switch off, but MS might be looking for serial numbers matching your hd to the bios, or total HD space. Like everyone said, have two, one to whore with and one for live.

Last edited:

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Ok, i'm on. Neo Mike

Im gonna go buy a headset. Someone has to add me though, cause only person I saw was CurtWRX, and I got logged off.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
I'll be back on after I finish eating my cheeseburger.

PS-It's not a bacon cheeseburger.

10 Year Member
I'll be on at about 8 pm tonight.

I changed the sensitivity on my controller settings for Halo 2 (I cranked that fucker way up) right after I finished playing last night so I'll be sloppy until I get used to it. Yes.

Last edited:

10 Year Member
You can't change your gamer tag.

I found out the hard way. I planned on starting out my account as Stinky Dinkins and slowly easing myself into the handle Twat Cop. They weren't having any of that.

EDIT: 8 pm. Halo 2. Bring Butta and Flav so it can be a double date.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Stinky-Dinkins said:

I found out the hard way. I planned on starting out my account as Stinky Dinkins and slowly easing myself into the handle Twat Cop. They weren't having any of that.

EDIT: 8 pm. Halo 2. Bring Butta and Flav so it can be a double date.

I might show up, too. Maybe we can do a clan match with the matchmaking shit. Just so that people know the Queef Sniffers are for real. (We're not)

10 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I couldn't play last night because my router went on the fritz. I fixed it though, so hopefully I'll be playing tonight.
The only person I saw playing was DMhawkqueef so I just kept playing third strike. Its such a good fucking game :drool:

10 Year Member
FatGuy said:
The only person I saw playing was DMhawkqueef so I just kept playing third strike. Its such a good fucking game :drool:

I rue the day you got your hands on that SFAC.

I rue that day FatGuy. I fucking rue it big time.

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Stinky-Dinkins said:

Did you use your 2-month free trial already? If not, I'm sure you can activate that account and call it "Twat Cop" for shits and giggles (albeit for a short period of time). Don't know if you can add additional time with extra 2-month free cards, either... since nowadays most Live games come with those cards.

It'd be a cool alter ego... if you got pissed off in Halo 2, you can summon the TWAT COP

10 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I rue the day you got your hands on that SFAC.

I rue that day FatGuy. I fucking rue it big time.

RUET!

SFAC > Halo 2

I'll be playing both later, as I have nothing better to do. :kekeke:

10 Year Member
Kunai said:
Did you use your 2-month free trial already? If not, I'm sure you can activate that account and call it "Twat Cop" for shits and giggles (albeit for a short period of time). Don't know if you can add additional time with extra 2-month free cards, either... since nowadays most Live games come with those cards.

It'd be a cool alter ego... if you got pissed off in Halo 2, you can summon the TWAT COP

It's already been sent out to LegendOfSpeed.