The OFFICIAL HALO 2 Match-Up/Clan Thread

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
need new people to play against, my tag is El Santo SNK.

I play mostly slayer, but would like to have some good assault matches.

anyone like oddball?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Daigo said:
need new people to play against, my tag is El Santo SNK.

I play mostly slayer, but would like to have some good assault matches.

anyone like oddball?

The only way to play is oddball!

Send me a friend invite..

vanillathunder1

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Loopz and I will probably be on tonight... having yet another one of our "sexy parties" in Halo 2. Be there, cuddlecakes. :make_fac:

bry905

n00b
halo 2

halo 2 is an amazing game i beat it on normal mode than i beat it on heroic mode but legendary mode is a pain but iwill get it soon also played some online but don't have xbox live yet can't wait to get it :buttrock:

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Dammit I have to wait online for an hour everytime I get on to get a full party. If you wanna play with me please send me a friend request and when your sending me the message just include a audio greeting letting me know your from ng.com. I just found out about team slayer last night, so I will prolly be playing that at some point tonight. I usally don't like playing custom games (no reason to win). I can't even count how many times I've been ripped off by the suddendeath rules. :mad:

Please somebody get on tonight!

Lagduf I'm glad you got a mic! msg me sometime tonight.

My Halo 2 Rankings

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
I'm waiting on my ride from school, then I've got an hour drive home. Go to your "place" *cough* closet *cough*. And do what ever it is you have to do *cough* wank *cough* spank *cough*. I'll be on LATE tonight.

gamejunkie

Hijacked by a Spambot!
Since nobody ever logs onto this game I had to stay up and find some nice friends from merry ole england!

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
I was playing some Team Skirmish tonight... it was some 1 flag CTF on Coagulation. During the first round, while my team was on defense, the offensive team pulled their Warthog into the bottom of the base, parked it directly underneath the flag, someone jumped on top of the Warthog, and they jumped up toward the glass floor and pulled our flag right through it. During the next round I snuck into their base, jumped on top of their Banshee, jumped up towards the flag, and pulled that fucker right through the glass floor without even having to go upstairs. It's a cool glitch but Bungie should really fix that shit.

Those were some good rounds tonight, Igniz tore shit up during the last game of Team Skirmish.

10 Year Member
I got this from another forums
I will not credit them as thats not my fucking bag

Looks kind of cool

HALO 2 CHEAT - Fly with the sword!!!
In order to do this, you need the rocket launcher and the sword...

Target an enemy from far away with the rocket launcher. The sight will turn red. When it turns red, switch to the sword and press fire right away. If you do it right, you'll fly to wherever the opponent is, no matter how far away. If the opponent is a floor or three above you, you'll fly up to the opponent!

Igniz v2

whinny little kid, why r teens so angry, needs sec
Stinky-Dinkins said:
I was playing some Team Skirmish tonight... it was some 1 flag CTF on Coagulation. During the first round, while my team was on defense, the offensive team pulled their Warthog into the bottom of the base, parked it directly underneath the flag, someone jumped on top of the Warthog, and they jumped up toward the glass floor and pulled our flag right through it. During the next round I snuck into their base, jumped on top of their Banshee, jumped up towards the flag, and pulled that fucker right through the glass floor without even having to go upstairs. It's a cool glitch but Bungie should really fix that shit.

Those were some good rounds tonight, Igniz tore shit up during the last game of Team Skirmish.

when you moved the banshee.. haha

"That's right, faggots!"

that last round i was playing ok i guess, these 2 guys got really pissed because everyone was rushing up to where they were to get the flag and they got killed, i throw a grenade up there, they die, you spawn, we score.

at the result screen they were all like "fucking boss, we would have won if it
wasn't for that prick"

EDIT: why does FatGuy spam all the Halo2 threads if he doesn't play it

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
ok bitches, i'll be online in 5 min...invite me...die a quick death :mr_t:

~bill

I got no mic yet

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
I wont be on until tomorrow night either, but my tag is NipRing. I'll be looking for it, thanks.
~bill

Igniz v2

so how does the mic work anyways, i see a lot of shit about like an XB communicator, this something you have to buy separate?

10 Year Member
Igniz v2 said:
so how does the mic work anyways, i see a lot of shit about like an XB communicator, this something you have to buy separate?

Your XBox Live shit didn't come with a headset? I think MadCatz sells one for around 5 bucks. In order to use the headset you need this little black thing that plugs into the memory car slot of the controller (not sure if that's included in the MadCatz headset... probably not, but the black thing can't be very expensive either), then you plug the headset's cord into the top of the black thing and you're good to go. It's not very expensive at all, and once you get that shit it takes no effort to figure out. You should pick one up, it's the best part about XBox Live.

I use a Plantronic Halo headset, it was pretty ridiculously priced (around 50 I think), but it's comfortable as hell. The headset that came with my Live shit wasn't made for my enormous head. I'd send you my old one but I already passed it on to someone else.

Igniz v2

ah ok, thanks for the info.

nah i just got an xbox and it came with 2 months of live, no headset though.