MOTM Remake Ideas

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Richard & Judy said:
I dont know who told you about "Grippers" whatever the fuck those are lol.
So keep on trying stupid head

Jesus, you hurt my ears every time you yell into the horn (or gipper as you limeys call it.) Cool your jets captain.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Richard & Judy said:
Your all jumping on the fucking bandwagon any how, I really think thats an ugly trait, kinda pathetic actually.

actually I didn't need a bandwagon, I thought you were a faggot from the getgo with your stupid "you must be an American" post

Richard & Judy said:
Also banning me because im English would be a good idea.

It has nothing to with the fact that you're English. You keep bringing it up like someone actually gives a shit. It has more to do with the fact that you're a twat

Richard & Judy said:
Later morons

sad thing is, you just won't leave

P.S. DIE FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Richard & Judy

NEST Puppet
super-saiya-jin said:

lol yeah from the get up and go?!? you knew I was a twat :kekeke:
Come on we dont know shit about each other, in the words of MJ "your being ignorant".

I never posted a stupid American post

Anyway as you guys have made your mind up, your right staying really makes no difference. You have all been here longer than me so therefore I have to think me leaving would shut you fuck brains up.

Theres nothing wrong with being a fag, get some life experience instead of cussing people online just to feel alive.
Live life guys not this bullshit, in the some of things thanks for posting, sorry if I pissed you all off, but I dont have to apologise for the way you all acted like chimps.

Dickins theres no such things as a Grippers, unless your talking about martial art grip things used to enhance ones "gripping power" lol
You guys really are sad little people, sorry for you all getting touchy over displays of comedy hahaha

YOU WIN RICHARD IS KILLING JUDY AS WE SPEAK

10 Year Member
Richard & Judy said:

I know it's probably not true, but I can't fucking risk it guys. She may or may not be the love of my life... I can't let this happen.

I'm going to pick up the gipper and get the cops (or "shermies" as you silly english twats call them) involved.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Richard & Judy said:
Dickins theres no such things as a Grippers...

finch7-31-5.jpg

10 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:

He knows my name.. it's just that Richard is a huge book (or "fizzwippers" as the english refer to them) fanboy, he sometimes gets his famous names confused.

FatGuy said:
Blumpkin & Judy would be a great account name.

Or a name for an aftershave of some sort.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Stinky-Dinkins said:
He knows my name.. it's just that Richard is a huge book (or "fizzwippers" as the english refer to them) fanboy, he sometimes gets his famous names confused.

I would pay good money [Liberian tender] if you wrote a book of English terms. Awesome

10 Year Member
pixeljunkie said:
I would pay good money [Liberian tender] if you wrote a book of English terms. Awesome

I don't know if I have the patience [bull gully] to tackle [kick-wink] such a venture.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Richard & Judy said:
lol yeah from the get up and go?!? you knew I was a twat :kekeke:
Come on we dont know shit about each other, in the words of MJ "your being ignorant".

I never posted a stupid American post

Anyway as you guys have made your mind up, your right staying really makes no difference. You have all been here longer than me so therefore I have to think me leaving would shut you fuck brains up.

Theres nothing wrong with being a fag, get some life experience instead of cussing people online just to feel alive.
Live life guys not this bullshit, in the some of things thanks for posting, sorry if I pissed you all off, but I dont have to apologise for the way you all acted like chimps.

Dickins theres no such things as a Grippers, unless your talking about martial art grip things used to enhance ones "gripping power" lol
You guys really are sad little people, sorry for you all getting touchy over displays of comedy hahaha

man you Brits are morons

I didn't even understand a word you said (mainly because I was reading your post in my head with an English accent)

I'm going to go discover a life outside these forums

you see, I'm going to do a Gal's Fighter remake

THAT'LL SHOW YOU@!!!!!!!!

Richard & Judy

NEST Puppet
roke stAr said:
man you Brits are morons

I didn't even understand a word you said (mainly because I was reading your post in my head with an English accent)

I'm going to go discover a life outside these forums

you see, I'm going to do a Gal's Fighter remake

THAT'LL SHOW YOU@!!!!!!!!

Yes thats a good idea, at least that way you can make a game for American Audiences, Im sure my idea was way to English, oh wait im suppose to be dead arnt I.

"YOU GOT THE DICKINS M8"

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN!!!!