What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
World Heroes 2 and sonic wings 3 for me but it is changing today maybe I'll give prehistoric isle 2 another shot

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Started off the night playing Baseball Stars Professional...The game was utter Hilarity between me and my friend.

He beat me 6-4 and it was a close game..I held the lead to the end before he hit the only homer of the night

Next game was:
Super Baseball 2020
I won the first game 11 to 10...We decided to give it another go instead of anything else.

Next Game I'm doing really well..I'm up 5 to 2. holding him off.
Near the last innings he gets going passes me 8 to 5..

I'm up last I score one run to make it 6 to 8..Bases loaded 2 outs,2 strikes and he got me..

8 to 6 he won..

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Flips on Candy Cab..

I need to practice up in Baseball Stars Professional today.....
My hitting of the ball.

When I played this against my friend neither one of us could hit the ball very far or hard.

He got one Homer and that was a biggy compared to the hits we were getting.
Everything was infield hits never getting past the bases.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
chris1 said:
I need to practice up in Baseball Stars Professional today.....
My hitting of the ball.

When I played this against my friend neither one of us could hit the ball very far or hard.

He got one Homer and that was a biggy compared to the hits we were getting.
Everything was infield hits never getting past the bases.

Baseball Stars Professional............tonight.

First game against the computer..They were super strong flying around the bases,just not fun..
I couldn't hit a thing and the team I picked sucked....
The computer just seemed to hard like as if the difficulty setting was on Max level 8 as in other games.
I think this happened to me the first time I ever tried this game..and it got shelved..

I thought to myself..Yea,this is the game that'll take your quarters because you'll probably will come back for more trying to beat the impossible computer.
They beat me 12 to 2 hitting outfield shots and homers.....I was very surprised to even score 2 runs but I realized it can be done.

Second game,try again..
I pick Heavenly Bodies...they pick Shadow Demons.

To my surprise,right off the bat the team I pick gets some good hits and just feels better to play with..
I start getting hits,homers etc and I'm up 9 to 0..I've never had 9 runs in this game against the computer.

In the 8th they hit a home run and bring in the first base runner...9-2 now.
You can see just how hard the computer starts to play when losing..the hitting player will move around a lot and try much harder to hit the ball..
Plus a previous slow runner is all of the sudden fast...

I steal the next what looked to be a home run for them buy running to the wall..It may have just went over If I didn't get back there.
In the 9th they get me out quick,I can't do anything,they are pitching really hard now..Still the same score 9 to 2

Bottom of the 9th and they are on FIRE..Homer after Homer hitting everything..4 homers to get the score up to 9-6 but I get them out with two outfield catches and a strike out.

I win... :buttrock:
Sweet..I thought I'd never win in this game and it was FUN!!!!..

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Neo Geo MVS

I'm about to put Baseball Stars 2 in my Candy Cab with.

Baseball Stars Professional
Super Baseball 2020

For next weeks playoff..

I need to practice up,today and until then..

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Pulstar and Kizuna Encounter in my 2 slot got some play today after I installed a unibios 2.0 and cleaned the board.

Played a little Puzzle De Pon and League Bowling on my AES.

...and 1 round of TurfMasters on my NGPC.

Phillip

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Bulletnyourass said:
Pulstar and Kizuna Encounter in my 2 slot got some play today after I installed a unibios 2.0 and cleaned the board.

:buttrock:

I havent played any neo since the 22nd of december since I'm at my folks, my bust ukyo was getting better in SS4 too (yeah , ss4, go slap me now)

lone_REBEL

Armored Scrum Object
Sengoku 3
Its an amazing game. Lots of LONG combos and 3 kinda DMs and items and great bosses and astounding music and excellent graphics and gameplay.
You may laugh but I've never played a better arcade game that this ...EVER

Yah does anybuddy know how does Kagetsura grab the opponent and then fly out o' the screen and then smash their head to the ground (its a grab)
Did once by chance and its awfull. Can't do that again. Somebody help me ...

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
NEO GEO MVS CANDY Cab...

Neo MR DO

The LAST BLADE

LastBlade.jpg

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Unbelieveably, since Jan 1st, I've been playing some MotW. Thanks to finally getting into SF3: TS recently, I'm starting to like this game, too. I still like it less than all the other Fatal Furys except 1, though.

daybona

Juz,
Metal Slug 1, 2, 4, Samsho 2, AOF 2.

BTW the flying slams in Sengoku 3 are up+AB or Down+AB or something like that.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Currently in my 4 slot.

Samurai Shodown 3

Cyber Lip

Pulstar

Samurai Shodown
Fixed! I have a hard time sticking to one game :loco:

Last edited: