What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Son-Nephew
Neo Geo MVS..

de3ecdec.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I haven't posted on a while, so here's a list of last week's highlights! It's been a sporty week mostly!:p

MVS

Neo Cup 98
Neo Turf Masters (-12 Woody! I'm proud of that!)
Street Hoop
Bust-A-Move Again!
Strikers 1945 Plus
KOF 98
Garou MOTW

Neo CD

Fatal Fury Special
Samurai Shodown II
KOF 95
World HeroesPerfect

NGPC

Neo Turf Masters
Cool Boarders
Pocket Tennis Color

geordie3

n00b
Today and this past week...

This week...

LB
Ninja Masters
MOTW
Last Resort

Today...

Been reading, but plan on some AOF3, LB2, and Last Resort

Peace,

-G

Irem

New Challenger
Thrash Rally AES! Found it on my visit to Amsterdam, purchased it. Could ofcourse get it from greedbay.. but I thought what the hell fuck it. I got my first Neo Geo race game.

So I started playing it. Its still a fun game imo. I fucked up Paris - Dakar, that the counter reached zero right a few inches in front of the finish line. It looked so silly, that I could only laugh about it... :D

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
Metal Slug Anthology for PSP. Also plan to get a NGPC with 28 games soon and an AES so there will be many !!

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
KOF MAX IMPACT and soon its sequel KOF 2006 both on PS2. Still waiting for my NGPC and games to arrive

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
NGT said:
Show off!:angry:

Beautiful set up though.

This has been a Ninja week for me

MVS
Ninja Combat
Ninja Commando
Ninja Masters'
Super Dodgeball (As requested by DZ)

NGCD
Baseball Stars 2
League of Bowling

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
chris1 said:
Son-Nephew
Neo Geo MVS..

de3ecdec.jpg
I spy Tabletops!

Popeye was my favorite one when I was a kid, damn I played the bejesus out of that, and then parachute which was a regular G&W.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
MVS
KOF 2003 (Just my favorite KOF. You can see Playmore was heading in the right direction. Shame.)
NEO Bomberman
AES
BREAKERS
Beautiful setup NGT! I received that plate btw.. THANKYOU! :)
BB

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I just picked up a few MVS carts recently so I've been playing the crap out of them:

- The Last Blade
- Samurai Shodown IV
- Metal Slug 2

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
OK here's some major mega BS, I was playing Neo Turf Masters with DZ, and I was up 4 holes on match play in the Australian Course, so things are good, then bam I had a major fuck up on hole 12, at the end it went to death match and I didn't putt with enough force on the 1st hole (it loops) so I got par and he bridied me the MF.

I hate you DZ!:angry:

Circa2113

Duck King's DJ
10 Year Member
electricgrave said:
OK here's some major mega BS, I was playing Neo Turf Masters with DZ, and I was up 4 holes on match play in the Australian Course, so things are good, then bam I had a major fuck up on hole 12, at the end it went to death match and I didn't putt with enough force on the 1st hole (it loops) so I got par and he bridied me the MF.

I hate you DZ!:angry:

2 player turfmasters is always a hit when I have people over on the weekends. It's a very nice game to sit back, relax and have a drink with. It can get pretty intense when it's a close game though. Really, this is the only golf game I can play outside of the later tiger woods games. (05 was really good, haven't played 06 or 07)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Circa2113 said:
2 player turfmasters is always a hit when I have people over on the weekends. It's a very nice game to sit back, relax and have a drink with. It can get pretty intense when it's a close game though. Really, this is the only golf game I can play outside of the later tiger woods games. (05 was really good, haven't played 06 or 07)
I'm not too familiar with Tiger Woods games, but my friends rave about it. I like Golden Tee though.