What Neo Geo Game/s are you playing? Weekly/daily check.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Just got Breaker's Revenge and Zed Blade. Played breaker's for 5 minutes, that one girl is a super chung li rip off. Gameplay wise it was good- I always liked most of the visco games out there. Zed blade was kinda boring.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Playing a Bit of BREAKER'S REVENGE today...got up to TIA/SHELLY and she kicked my butt. :(

TrueTrials

Olly C,
15 Year Member
I got my AES 2 days ago but Im playing Ghost Pilots and King of Fighters '97 :D

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Going back to Zed Blade. I want to beat the game in one shot. It's kind of silly how the ships roll in in some sort of cube shape- weird.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Playing some Super Baseball 2020 toniight..

The other night I was beat by the computer pretty bad.
I was winning until the 8 th inning ....but sometimes it seems the computer will get ON FIRE and just hit anything you throw at them..
Plus FLY around the bases etc..

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
SUN-NEODAY

I'm currently playing :
OVERTOP
NEO DRIFTOUT

I just put the two of them in the candy cab today after taking out the mother board and giving it and inside the cab a general cleaning..I usually leave the cab running for awhile to just check out the demos and make sure everything is working properly....One of the main things I like about Neo Geo is watching the game demos

My son was very excited when I put these two games in.
So I let him play first...What does he choose first:...NEO DRIFTOUT...Go Figure..

I just blew through OVERTOP using the motorcycle..though it doesn't hand on Snow or Rocky terrain very well. :envy:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Shock Troopers - how can you not like just killing everything?
KoF 2003 - still adjusting from '02, liking the changes for the most part.
Sengoku - just got it from icoNsx, good to go back to roots sometimes.
MS5 - not as good as 1-3, but still a good time.

Ackula

Mr. Big's Thug
I just got my AES a week ago, but I been playing the hell outta Real Bout Special..still my fav FF. Also playing alot of KOF 96 and Samurai Spirits 3...and Art of Fighting 3 on the Neo CD...still my fav AOF title easily.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
chris1 said:
I'm currently playing :
OVERTOP
NEO DRIFTOUT

I just put the two of them in the candy cab today after taking out the mother board and giving it and inside the cab a general cleaning..I usually leave the cab running for awhile to just check out the demos and make sure everything is working properly....One of the main things I like about Neo Geo is watching the game demos

My son was very excited when I put these two games in.
So I let him play first...What does he choose first:...NEO DRIFTOUT...Go Figure..

I just blew through OVERTOP using the motorcycle..though it doesn't hand on Snow or Rocky terrain very well. :envy:

For a few hours tonight he played the two games:
OVERTOP
NEO DRIFTOUT

Turns out he likes OVERTOP more..
OVERTOP is more interactive then Driftout (for him)..with the changing of the cars/colors/motorbike/horn and lights..

Driftout is just a funner Game..(for me)

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
About to get my Butt beat in some Neo Geo MVS games as friends are on the way.

Hopefully I can win a game in Super bBaseball 2020 tonight and I don't think I'll have any competition in the fighting game/s As in Breakers Revenge . :rolleyes:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
So my friends come over tonight (((one who's supposed to be getting his ass posting here since he wants to become a member and loves the Neo.

We start playing Super Baseball 2020..

For once I'm feeling very confident to win...and I am..I'm doing real well.
I start noticing on my side of the Candy cab(player 2) the Control Panel seems to be lifting when I press hard on the sticks.....WTF!!
I start messing up,making stupid mistakes. ..though my buddy's gameplay is way better then mine...He beats me 10 -6

After he beat me I wanted him to try and beat the computer where I left off..(Saved Game)I've been trying to beat them and one game they got me by a run..
They are up and fully charged with plenty of cash...The Score is them 2 me 1..
I'm down to a beat pitcher and nothing..
I use this little trick with the memory card.
If I don't play and save in the inning after this one..I can keep Soft Resetting the cab(uni bios) and the game will start at this inning where I'm pitching
The object is I need to strike them out in this inning and then save/score in the next
So if I strike them out then let the game save and don't turn the cab off the game will be saved where I'm up.
If I turn the cab off and didn't play through where I was up the upon start-up the memory card will load back to whereas they are up and I need to strike them out again.
I've been stuck at this spot because I really didn't want to lose to the computer..I wanted to accomplish beating them and continue in the Championship.
It took my buddy 5 or 6 tries before he was able to beat them..and they were playing real hard..
He was so determined to beat them and he did..
I'm sitting there putting in and pulling out the memory card when he doesn't win and Soft Resetting the cab.

Plus one thing I don't like about these Candy cabs...The location of the memory card.
It's so easy to bump and crack it with someone's knee..Your knees are right under it.
While in Gameplay if you jolt your knee up while sitting you could crack it right in half.
I wonder just how many times this may have happened...I won't leave it in when friends are over playing the cab.

After all that play tonight..I realized the latch on the Control Panel that keeps the right side closed/locked has moved-came loose
So I fixed that problem..but though I suck it took away from my concentration tonight playing Super Baseball 2020

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
lone_REBEL said:
Do U call 2020 a GAME??

Fuck Yea!!!!!

Super Baseball 2020 is a GREAT Game...

Why do U not call it a.......Game?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Just Watched my Son play Metal Slug to the end...on the Big Red.
He wanted to do it himself..

He usually plays one of two levels but today he just kept going with determination.

Pretty sweet seeing how well he plays this game...